Thread: PvP Season 12

Deleted

PvP Season 12

I palliate, I don`t have MoP yet, but what currency I need to own Season 12? Conquest points I guess

I am new on PvP, so excuse my noob question xDD

You start in Battlegrounds (Tol Barad, Wintergrasp after the patch) and get Honor points from them to get the blue PvP set as it has no weekly cap and you can do them over and over.
    In the same time you do Rated Battleground or Arenas for Conquest points to get epic PvP set. There is a weekly limit however how many you can get over the week and that limit is based on your RBG/Arena rating.
    Rock: "We're sub-standard DPS. Nerf Paper, Scissors are fine."
    Paper: "OMG, WTF, Scissors!"
    Scissors: "Rock is OP and Paper are QQers. We need PvP buffs."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tullkas View Post
    You start in Battlegrounds (Tol Barad, Wintergrasp after the patch) and get Honor points from them to get the blue PvP set as it has no weekly cap and you can do them over and over.
    In the same time you do Rated Battleground or Arenas for Conquest points to get epic PvP set. There is a weekly limit however how many you can get over the week and that limit is based on your RBG/Arena rating.
    Thank you for informatsion. It was helpful, but were is Season 12 vendor? At Stormwind and at Orgimmar I guess again

I guess you must hate google and search button, probably they killed your parents when you were young.

Anyway here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WX0O_ZMiws
    Rock: "We're sub-standard DPS. Nerf Paper, Scissors are fine."
    Paper: "OMG, WTF, Scissors!"
    Scissors: "Rock is OP and Paper are QQers. We need PvP buffs."

10+ Year Old Account
    Bummer they took away trading Valor points for Conquest, it takes away my only motivation to PvE.
    You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever, But you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun...
    And you see a girl's brown body dancing through the turquoise, And her footprints make you follow where the sky loves the sea.
    And when your fingers find her, she drowns you in her body, Carving deep blue ripples in the tissues of your mind.