Best spec for dailys

I was wondering the best spec for daily's at about a 456 gearscore. I have been Demo but it seems my pet gets rocked sometimes and its annoying to res.

here are my builds
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...berry/advanced

Destro, ember generation while shadowburning dying mobs means you can use at least 1 CB and 1 SB per mob. Demo isn't bad when you can aoe stuff up, but it might not be yet for you, at least not with those 600k hp Mogu GL likes to throw at you .

Quote Originally Posted by Talbot983 View Post
    I have been Demo but it seems my pet gets rocked sometimes and its annoying to res.
    Just use the Void Lord and you won't be having this problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Talbot983 View Post
    I was wondering the best spec for daily's at about a 456 gearscore. I have been Demo but it seems my pet gets rocked sometimes and its annoying to res.

here are my builds
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...berry/advanced
    Not to sound mean, but gearing yourself up would help alot more than any spec will.

Affliction and Destruction is great, especially Destruction for normal mobs, and Affliction for high hp mobs - But the biggest issue is your in crafted pvp gear. I blast through mobs, regardless of spec. Neeting yourself 463-483 (Assuming thats around Full LFR gear) would prob also make you enjoy the game more.

First Tier Soul Leech/Dark Regen is good.
    Second Tier: Mortal Coil best survival, Shadowfury is you like mass pulling
    Third Tier: Sacrificial Patch best survival, Dark Bargain is good oh shit buttom tho.
    Fourth Tier: Does not really matter, All have their uses.
    Fifth Tier: Supremecy for Aff (If you want to be safe and sound) and Sacrifice for Destruction. Personally I always run with Sacrifice as Affliction, besides when soloing old bosses.
    Sixth Tier: KJ is most likely the best. As it gives survival while dpsing. However AV is a passive dps increase, but yeah....

Glyphs: Soul Comsumption is great. Healthstone is great. Siphon Life is alright, but most of the specs need 1 "basic" dps glyph.

As nice as the threatening presence on the felguard is, the simple fact is that he doesn't live long enough to effectively tank multiple mobs in succession and he fairs even worse on the high mobs in the vale and assorted rares. As mentioned using the void lord or void walker will really improve your quality of life for all specs. I've done daily quests on all three specs and destruction is by far my favorite. When I had to drop the spec for raiding I find that Affliction is good for single target grinding if you can SS the buffs off or just DS the mobs and SB:SS every time and with Haunt they die quickly. Demo for aoe areas is not bad with demon form giving a good boost to your armor.

i tried all 3 specs, so far i like demo the most in situations where i can aoe, 5-7 mobs in most cases, fury is abundant especially that u regenerate a decent amount each time u kill a mob. using dark regen + glyphed healthstone to regen health whenever i go low on HP, if felguard die (normally every 3rd or 4th aoe pull) demonic rebirth to summon him back.
    on the other hand destro is quiet good, u only need to spam incinerate on the first mob u pull to get 2 embers, pull the next mob with CB, incinerate + conflag should get u in range for shadowburn to get that ember back and keep chaining mobs.

Depends on which dailies you're doing. If there's packs you can aoe, go demo for a quick completion (nothing like dotting up tens of adds then explode them with immo aura, felstorm and chaos wave), if mostly single high hp targets go affli. Destro is somewhere in between the two.

I love Destro for the burst with Grim of Service/VW. Once I get going I usually have not problem keeping up four embers using shadowburn to keep generating embers plus glyph which gives you 10% health back I think?? Again once you get going basically throwing up my Immo, conflag then one chaos bolt off you are killing things quickly. I don't like affliction, yeah you can dot up much more crap but always seems to take longer to kill mobs.

This discussion has been up here multiple times. You might as well make a poll because it will be faster than reading through all these replies with different answers. All specs are good and it's just personal preference.