Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
12
... LastLast
  1. #21
    I've never heard anyone say that, not really sure what you're on about. Oh its a Salandrin-thread....

  2. #22
    High Overlord Sayier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Small Town, Maine
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's a reason porn actresses look nothing like runway models. Because men don't actually find runway models that attractive. Pretty, in the same way that a nice painting is, sure, but they lack the "hnnnngggghh" factor.
    This is quite easily the funniest thing I have read all day. What exactly were you trying to get with with the "'hnnnngggghh' factor". Hnnnngggghh sounds like the noise that someone makes when having a heart attack/in pain.

    On topic: I'll give that their thighs seem a little...off but overall I feel the model is fine.

    EDIT: To back up me not being crazy: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/hnnnnnng

  3. #23
    Free Food!?!?! Tziva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    WHEREVER I WANT AINT NO ONE GONNA DO NOTHIN ABOUT IT IMMA T-REX
    Posts
    12,149
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayier View Post
    This is quite easily the funniest thing I have read all day. What exactly were you trying to get with with the "'hnnnngggghh' factor". Hnnnngggghh sounds like the noise that someone makes when having a heart attack/in pain.
    What, you never met a lady so fine that the awe kills you on the spot?
    AbathurSnuggles: Blizzard Alpha Videos

    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaDarsithisRaduxSimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarma

  4. #24
    Oh wow, the human female model has a tiny shred of character to it and doesn't just look like the garbage anorexic soulless crap every other mmorpg designs, let's change it fast.In fact the model is far from fat, some people today are starting to forget the meaning of fat I guess.

    Don't worry though, I bet when they will decide to finally update the aging models of the old races I bet they will turn your "fat" character into a Terra like piece of crap and you will be happy I guess.

  5. #25
    Fluffy Kitten Fhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Carnished Toast
    Posts
    3,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Pretty, in the same way that a nice painting is, sure, but they lack the "hnnnngggghh" factor.
    I laughed so hard at this. I don't know why it's so funny, but thanks for making my day.

    EDIT: I just noticed someone else found it hilarious too.

    Paladin and D3 Moderator | MMO-C Guidelines | Signature and avatar art by Dancing Hare

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    Something that people often say, but what do you guys think?
    No.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wekapedia View Post
    On the contrary. Blood elves are too thin.
    No.

    Quote Originally Posted by thedingleberry View Post
    Just make the blood elfs defect to the alliance. Horde hate them anyway and we all just want skinny chick toons on alliance side. At least I do. Others probably don't lol.
    What? No.

    Quote Originally Posted by neccowafer View Post
    Obviously too fat.

    No self-respecting woman has a weight that could be described as anything other than "holocaust survivor-esque."
    Respect.

  7. #27
    Stood in the Fire Rheckameohs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Tallahassee
    Posts
    482
    The model is fine. Human females are built like warriors, and I like that about them.

    Of course, people will bitch about it forever, and when the model updates come around, they will be made just as anorexic as female belves.

  8. #28
    Another thread to judge pixels I see.
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

  9. #29
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    518
    I saw this thread as one of the five on the mmo-c homepage. I thought 'oh that must be one of those threads about other games than WoW'. I clicked it, to find out that there's a few weird people on this world that actually do think female humans in WoW are too fat.

    That's fine, but I disagree.

  10. #30
    I wish I had more female human toons. Belf is boring. When I made my dk human I never looked back. Wish I had more alliance toons...

  11. #31
    Mechagnome nightguard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    san antonio,tx
    Posts
    623
    I didn't think they were fat..I mean really they are meant to be alittle muscly similar to their male counter part. And we'll if they were skinnier they probably be killed constantly.also Orc women..stay buff enough to fight those at least..

  12. #32
    Dreadlord soulyouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    771
    This video jumps to mind straight away.

    Personally I like the way fem humans look.


  13. #33
    Stood in the Fire Riaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    381
    The concept of how a woman should look started back with Lesley Lawson. For those that follow modeling you would prob know her name and if not then you probably would of heard her nick name Twiggy. She has not liked the fact that she became part of the reason the fashion industry and people in general started to associate woman as stick figures. Twiggy herself has always been a dainty lady and was never what you would call "normal" looking as a lady. The general woman figure is a size 8 I believe. In fashion they generally do not carry over a size 4 in a lot of places, which is absolutely ridiculous considering the facts on human shape in real life. Then again a lot in the "fashion industry" live in their own world...

  14. #34
    Thank you Riaya, someone who actually knows what he/she is talking about.

  15. #35
    I think they are just fine :P

  16. #36
    The Patient Dax Brae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. Always.
    Posts
    259
    I prefer the female human model, which is naturally curvy, to the blood elf female model, which is just too damn thin. They look horrible, with tiny pipe cleaner arms, and the fact their weapons are so tiny doesn't help. I'm hoping the model redesign fixes that.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Wekapedia View Post
    On the contrary. Blood elves are too thin.
    Exactly lol. I think human females are proportioned well; they don't have overly large breasts being the main thing. Large thighs? Bring it on. You can keep your toothpick thin Blood Elves (both male AND female), I'll take my healthy looking human females, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .

  18. #38
    I am Murloc! Yunru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Jagged Pass
    Posts
    5,547
    Be happy that model doesnt look like this:

  19. #39
    I think they're fine, I don't mind blood elf thin either and I do usually prefer thin girls, in spite of that I've honestly never noticed anything wrong with female human model, their thighs seem slightly off but that's about it.
    One cannot simply quit wow his way into Mordor.

  20. #40
    I wouldn't call them fat by any means. They've got more meat on them than I prefer, but I'd say it's more muscle than fat. They're soldiers, after all. But still, they don't compare to blood elves on the attractive scale. I've always liked my girls skinny and slender with small features, but most guys seem to prefer them more rounded out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •