Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    They're perfect, they are curvy and curvy is sexy lol
    But I suppose you don't play a warrior or rogue to look sexy...

Hey, look: a Troll thread from some dude that married the fat girl he impregnated immediately after high school.

Man, I so got Trolled.

I totally know the definition of Troll.

If only I knew why Zelda wanted to to loot Invisible.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2012-11-24 at 12:58 PM.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Perfect, in my view

Female human looks like a normal, average woman. Which to me is perfect.

Hip width seems to indicate she's had children in the past.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are fine... if you see them as fat, you probably got some issues defining fat in the real world.

Deleted
    First time i hear this. Just look at games like lol with the super mega chests om most female champs I think WoW is a little bit better in that regard. (offtopic i know)

I think people who say they are fat need to seriously reconsider their perspective on the world, because reality is calling and its different from TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    Something that people often say, but what do you guys think?
    Often say? Odd, I've never heard of this and I've been playing for years, many many many hours a day, every day for years, and this is the first I've heard about fat human females.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Besides; they did slim the human ladies down a bit. The original beta model is still in-game; go see Olga in Scalawag Point in Howling Fjord;
    I like Olga's model a lot. The hexagonal beer stein, not so much.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by XstenZ View Post
    Seem weird tbh. If you're really fat, lets say 150 kg. As untrained you should lift 200kg or am I wrong?
    It's probably assuming you're average weight for your height.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like some meat on dem bones

I think they are perfect from what I remember of passing through Goldshire that one time....

Not too fat at all,

but they do look kinda pathetic and wimpy looking. I hope when they do new models they look a little more kick-ass Xena style.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchor View Post
    My own gf refuses to play a female human because they are too fat, so I've heard the complaint before. Then again she also refuses to play a night elf because they look like purple dudes.

I personally don't dislike the way the human females look though. I think the human female is more shaped after a beauty ideal that is enjoyed by men more than that women seem to feel comfortable with the big thighs.

PS: Every race could use bigger breasts. (<--- also something my GF complaints about!)
    by that logic we should make the mens crotch bigger too

They resemble a healthy human, they are not fat ._.
    Blood Elf on the other hand has to get help for their anorectic boddies when the remodel comes ._.

and all irl females are skinny right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Be happy that model doesnt look like this:
    I always liked that model. In fact, if fem humans would look like that, i would pay few race changes asap. I even like their faces.

Though i like fem trolls too so...

But in-topic, fem humans look 9000 times better than fem belves.

I always liked their model, not too fat and not too thin. Still hoping to see their model updated

Deleted
    People really need to stop using "fat" as term.
    My "fat" is not other peoples "fat". Or heck, people cant be fat - fat is "substance" they got fat. 3D models cant have fat derpherp

Chubby, overweight, obese, morbidly obese

which one of these is human female? Maybe chubby at most. But thats so subjective. I know people who would say they are obese based on their screwed body images of world.
    But to me, they are curvy and actually quite fit around stomach area at least (the polygon count+old textures makes it bit meh elsewhere - they are obv not as "fit" as nelf females but still. Humans like to eat :P )

Deleted
    Women have a tendency to widen up and get more stocky as they move from being a teenager to being an actual adult. Sure, it's not true for everyone, and different parts of the world represent different kinds of women; some are naturally almost always tall, some are short and pear-shaped. This is why if you're a teenage boy, you may be used to looking at slim teenage girls, and an actually voluptuous woman might seem weird to you.

The human female model in WoW is actually pretty beautiful as far as her shape and ratio of legs to torso goes. Not surprising, since she's been designed by people, and not born that way. She's tall and she has long legs, wide hips, narrow waist, large breasts (could do with smaller ones to be honest), and she manages to have some shoulders as well. She could have a bit larger calves but other than that, pretty much spot on.

The problem with the human female model is the animation. If she moved like an athlete who has full control of her body, she would be pretty much perfect.

In any case, the human female model is not "fat", let alone too fat. Whoever sees her as fat has no idea what a real healthy woman should look like.