Does RAF stack with the 300% elixir?

Just got an Elixir of Ancient Knowledge today and I was wondering if the RAF bonus stacks with the 300% bonus from the potion.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=86574

Somewhere in their FAQ

What if I'm partied with multiple recruits with whom I'm linked? Do I get quadruple or quintuple the experience?
    No. Although you may be linked with multiple accounts, the maximum increase you can receive at any given time is 300%.

Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    Somewhere in their FAQ

What if I'm partied with multiple recruits with whom I'm linked? Do I get quadruple or quintuple the experience?
    No. Although you may be linked with multiple accounts, the maximum increase you can receive at any given time is 300%.
    Aww that's disappointing.

Although it is kinda cool to have RAF in a bottle now.

Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    Somewhere in their FAQ

That only refers to the amount you can get JUST from RAF. For instance, heirlooms stack with the RAF bonus; the 300% elixir ALSO does.

That FAQ might no longer be true, though. Or maybe it's talking about only the RAF bonus not stacking with ITSELF. You can send the BoA gear to different accounts under your same Battlenet ID, and if they're under RAF, the +XP% pieces (Chest, head, cloak, legs, etc) all stack together along with the RAF +300%. I discovered this last month while toying around with that October battlechest sale they had.

The FAQ only refers to multiple RAF bonuses. It's the one hidden buff. Every other % based addition stacks. Heirlooms, buffs and even the elixir.