Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

They have to be fucking kidding me Blizz...........

World of Warcraft license name: XXXXX
    Type of Violation: Exploitation
    Category of Violation: Arena Ladder Exploitation
    Characters Involved: One or More

Account Action: Suspension (72 Hours)

Character Action(s):
    - Arena team disbanded
    - Arena achievements gain in Season 12 removed
    - Season 12 PvP gear removed
    - Honor and Conquest points removed

I have not been past 1800 this season and am still in half honor gear.
    I have not participated in a SINGLE win trade.
    .... they have to be fucking kidding me....
    how are they even determining who to ban is i get banned at the middle of the ladder and on a 1200 rated team
    hoping this is just a HUGE mistake and will be corrected quickly.

Deleted
    Even though you were (supposedly) victim of a false accusation, it's nice to see that Blizz finally lifts a finger in reaction to this issue.

Hope your account gets restored mate, and here's to Blizzard hopefully sniping some actual win traders.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultismash View Post
    Even though you were (supposedly) victim of a false accusation, it's nice to see that Blizz finally lifts a finger in reaction to this issue.

Hope your account gets restored mate, and here's to Blizzard hopefully sniping some actual win traders.

yea i guess it's nice.
    i just they would be more thorough then just ban anyone who might have ever grouped or chatted with a win trader.

Deleted
    Most people in jail claims that they did not do the crime, seems the same applies in wow.

Quote Originally Posted by zuluslayer View Post
    Most people in jail claims that they did not do the crime, seems the same applies in wow.
    Yea, would make a lot of sense, wintrader getting banned and whining about it on forums, lying that he wasnt wintrading. Sarcasm off.

Hope you get your account restored soon dude, Blizzard should really check who they are banning.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandoh View Post
    World of Warcraft license name: XXXXX
    Type of Violation: Exploitation
    Category of Violation: Arena Ladder Exploitation
    Characters Involved: One or More

Account Action: Suspension (72 Hours)

Character Action(s):
    - Arena team disbanded
    - Arena achievements gain in Season 12 removed
    - Season 12 PvP gear removed
    - Honor and Conquest points removed

I have not been past 1800 this season and am still in half honor gear.
    I have not participated in a SINGLE win trade.
    .... they have to be fucking kidding me....
    how are they even determining who to ban is i get banned at the middle of the ladder and on a 1200 rated team
    hoping this is just a HUGE mistake and will be corrected quickly.
    there are a LOT of people who are getting banned who didn't exploit

if you didn't see this coming a mile away you're just not too bright. they will NOT ban the people who did this and are known by the community, they will 'accidentally ban' a bunch who didn't, restore their account and then this dies down without them having to ban a bunch of subs

they've done this before. now it "feels" like they did something because a bunch of nobodies are flooding the forums and blues can respond to that to look busy, involved.

blizz isn't going to do shit though if it hurts their next quarterly report. they used to ban late and count the banned sub + the replacement sub that people bought at a rate of 75%

now that replacement sub isn't coming back like it used to so they have stopped banning as much, which is why there are bots EVERYWHERE now

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 06:20 PM ----------

go tell the 88 people who have had the same thiing happen to them on wow forums that too

i've yet to see one with a .500+ win % in pvp. i told a guy last week they'd "accidentally ban the wrong people" so there was a huge fuss over their 'ban wave' and in the end, very VERY few would get banned permanently and they'd simply restore the "accidental bans" since it's automated anyway

Some people in jail are actually innocent, and i doubt Blizz gives each accused account a "fair trial" so it is possible the OP is guiltless.

To Brandoh, call CS and make a case.

yea it's nice to know other people are getting pwnd for reason as well.
    I was hoping to play this week since i got break starting tomorrow, sigh.......
    Hopefully they can restore me within the day, but that's high hopes i think.

Deleted
    I'm skeptical. Nobody would admit they exploited. Make a ticket, if you are innocent then it should be resolved, if you aren't then accept you got caught out.

Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    there are a LOT of people who are getting banned who didn't exploit

if you didn't see this coming a mile away you're just not too bright. they will NOT ban the people who did this and are known by the community, they will 'accidentally ban' a bunch who didn't, restore their account and then this dies down without them having to ban a bunch of subs

they've done this before. now it "feels" like they did something because a bunch of nobodies are flooding the forums and blues can respond to that to look busy, involved.

blizz isn't going to do shit though if it hurts their next quarterly report. they used to ban late and count the banned sub + the replacement sub that people bought at a rate of 75%

now that replacement sub isn't coming back like it used to so they have stopped banning as much, which is why there are bots EVERYWHERE now

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 06:20 PM ----------

go tell the 88 people who have had the same thiing happen to them on wow forums that too

i've yet to see one with a .500+ win % in pvp. i told a guy last week they'd "accidentally ban the wrong people" so there was a huge fuss over their 'ban wave' and in the end, very VERY few would get banned permanently and they'd simply restore the "accidental bans" since it's automated anyway
    And WTC got bombed, pentagon had explosives that blew it up from the inside, ionized particles of silver can cure anything from bad breath to cancer, the stars decide our lives and i was going to throw a "your mom" joke in, but i guess that would be too much for your damaged brittle mind.

The short answer to your post is: lol
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    Ridiculous, they should introduce a system that dosent allow cheating/reward failure, what they shouldnt do is ban paying customers who may or may not have been cheating. Personally, I would give them an ultimatum, unban or unsub.

yea i am reading the forums and A LOT of people are getting fucked this way.
    This also one of the worst times for this since a lot of people come home and have lots of free time to play.
    If i don't get my account back tomorrow i better be getting some free time back or a free mount, this unacceptable for a service i pay monthly for.

If you are cheating, then just unsub. I'm sure blizz wont miss your insignificant amount of money compared to the hundreds of millions they make a month. even if 20% of the client base decided to bail on wow, they would still be the biggest subscriber based game on the planet. hell 80% could quit and it would still be the case. if you cheat you lose eventually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Attsey View Post
    Ridiculous, they should introduce a system that dosent allow cheating/reward failure, what they shouldnt do is ban paying customers who may or may not have been cheating. Personally, I would give them an ultimatum, unban or unsub.
    People will always figure out a way to cheat the system. It's an annoyance that OP got banned but will be fixed. If what he stated is true, it'll be quickly reversed as it is obvious that he wasn't wintrading.

My guess is that a lot of the lowbies getting banned are having it done because they lost some - possibly a lot - of games to those it's been shown engaged in the win-trading.

In other news you're collateral damage, call up customer service, let them know, offer to write a letter to the better business bureau, then get over it or just cancel your sub.

didnt ghost crawler say they would no longer punish people for exploiting and take responsibility for poor design/programming? i guess that didnt last long >.>
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

10+ Year Old Account
    Contact them through the proper channels is best you can do. But hoping for free game time or a free mount is just ridiculous. If you are innocent, than they will determine that, and restore your account. Don't try to turn this into an I am entitled type issue. Especially barely a day into the bans.

Also to the person suggesting you report them to the BBB? Really? The Better Business Bureau has very little authoritative power. They are a group that try to get companies to pay them a fee so that the company can wear their badge. Blizzard would likely scoff at the threat and ignore it.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Deleted
    Well this escalated quickly, from blizzard making a mistake to a free mount offer, lol.
    Unfortunately it seems like everyone that might have faced the "exploiter's" teams was caught on the net as being apart of the scheme.
    I honestly don't know if you took part in this or not, but if you didn't, I hope your situation gets resolved, if you did, enjoy the free time

Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    And WTC got bombed, pentagon had explosives that blew it up from the inside, ionized particles of silver can cure anything from bad breath to cancer, the stars decide our lives and i was going to throw a "your mom" joke in, but i guess that would be too much for your damaged brittle mind.

The short answer to your post is: lol
    oh i see what you did, went from common business practices with evidence in every bg to conspiracy theories

how about this, go do one fucking BG without a bot. your post is just another THINLY VEILED "blizz can do no wrong and is not like other multi million dollar businesses, they don't lie to us or make mistakes"

doesn't change reality, i'm right, you're offended by 'an attack on blizzard' because you are twisted and identify with them. it's disgusting. be your own person. you're not blizzard. they don't give a fuck about you. stop paying your sub and see if they value you enough to let you play for free.

I don't know much about this arena exploit but there been a bunch of people getting banned even though they didn't do it.
    Maybe this exploit is so easy to do that you could of done it by mistake?