Eternum Nocturne Legenday skin !

So I've seen the new legendary skin for Nocturne and it looks AMAAAZIIING.
    Altho it kinda looks like a mech/transmormers (decepticons) copy, it still looks ^.
    Not sure if its called Enternum yet tho, only seen the skin on youtube by Stonewall/this guy--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfs6x-xS-eU
    Looks G R E A T imo, gotta pick up the old guy Nocturne and get ready for s3 jungle.
    Heres the Riot link announcing it: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=932239

Well it fits considering Kha'zix face in his skin looks like megatrons head from the movies. lol
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    I think the skin is great, the whole mecha concept seems to fit him pretty well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nocturne gets all the cool skins >.>

But that is a pretty epic skin, I'm not gonna but it since I don't even own nocturne but it definitely looks like it will be good .

Here come the nocturne FOTM players! Great skin though!

Deleted
    Yeah, the skins is nice but I never play Noc, even if I did, I don't think I would spend more money on another legendary. :b

Skin is awesome, I don't play him though cuz I am a terrible jungler.
    I would love to see more of the older ideas though. (More Gentleman Legendary skins or simple stuff like Corporate Mundo)

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Yeah, the skins is nice but I never play Noc, even if I did, I don't think I would spend more money on another legendary. :b
    I feel you ^^ Will cost 3.1k RP I guess...doubt its a "Theme" (ezreal) skin type imo

---------- Post added 2012-11-24 at 10:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    Cant agree moar !

---------- Post added 2012-11-24 at 10:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    Looking forward to that !

---------- Post added 2012-11-24 at 10:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Nocturne gets all the cool skins >.>

But that is a pretty epic skin, I'm not gonna but it since I don't even own nocturne but it definitely looks like it will be good .
    Meeh, hes been out for a long time, I guess he deserves it more than others. Darius got a new skin and hes 1 of the new ones...wasnt legendary, but still ! Nocturne has been out since I started playing ! Which was a few months after release iirc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FoShizzleMyGrizzle View Post
    I feel you ^^ Will cost 3.1k RP I guess...doubt its a "Theme" (ezreal) skin type imo
    I don't think so...

Doesn't like it had a "PFE" treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I don't think so...

Doesn't like it had a "PFE" treatment.
    hmm..yeah true, forgot his skin "upgraded" itself and what not

---------- Post added 2012-11-24 at 10:28 PM ----------

Apparently I quoted the same post without seeing it before now. Facepalm @ me

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    1820 = Legendary skin cost = Roughly £12

3250 = Legendary skin theme = Roughly £17

Depending on which one itl be, from the work they've put in its not really worth the price. People make stuff like that on the steam workshop, so Im guessing its going to be a normal skin. If not then the pleas on the forums to get them to lower their prices obviously havent been heard. If its cheap ill probably trade in 1 of my old skins in exchange.
    As the Riot link says: it will be a legendary skin

2011 Halloween skin is best imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    1820 = Legendary skin cost = Roughly £12

3250 = Legendary skin theme = Roughly £17

Depending on which one itl be, from the work they've put in its not really worth the price. People make stuff like that on the steam workshop, so Im guessing its going to be a normal skin. If not then the pleas on the forums to get them to lower their prices obviously havent been heard. If its cheap ill probably trade in 1 of my old skins in exchange.
    Yep, it's legendary. Got the whole legendary treatment (new VO, animations, spell effects, emotes). I doubt they ever make another theme since PFE probably barely sells now. The 4 day sale is when they made all their money off it.

I'm definitely getting this skin since I love Noct and he is the one champ I vowed to always buy every skin for (helps they are all amazing skins too).

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Yep, it's legendary. Got the whole legendary treatment (new VO, animations, spell effects, emotes). I doubt they ever make another theme since PFE probably barely sells now. The 4 day sale is when they made all their money off it.

I'm definitely getting this skin since I love Noct and he is the one champ I vowed to always buy every skin for (helps they are all amazing skins too).
    Indeed ! I have all the skins for him atm (pre-season3), even the 2010 halloween skin, which looks badass after they fixed his Q to like white/ghostish instead of the normal black glue and so on