Need help improving Enhancement DPS (Logs included)
Hello, I have been using MMO's forums lately to get advice from experienced players to help improve the DPS of my groups raiders. It has been very successful. But now, I want to get some help for myself because I don't feel like I am where I need to be. The help of experienced players and theorycrafters is definitely appreciated.
I have plenty of logs available. Here is my armory link:
I favor Mastery over Haste and Crit, I have simmed it, and it usually comes out pretty close together...I could try another stat set up, but, I am unsure how much difference it would make. Though it does not show on the armory, I have Engineering Synapse Springs on my gloves.
I'll post some of my HoF logs, probably today and last week, to give an idea of how I am doing. I want to start by saying the following:
1. Look at last weeks Zor'lok over todays.... Today, during last phase, my raid leader called "Atten-- How is Tryp already dead?" because some how, as Zor'lok was raising his hands to Attenuate, I already took 250k damage or some shit. We're still unsure if it was my retardation or if he was positioned too close to wall or something. I may have herped follwoed by a derp.
2. I am well aware I am trash at Bladelord. I cannot seem to live on the wind phase. I save Maelstrom procs for Surges, I use my Health Stones, I've dropped my healing totems and Astral Shifted. I always get wrecked. Any advice here would be great.
I feel like with my gear, I should be doing much more. I typically open the fight by dropping my Fire Elemental (which is Macro'ed into my Virmen's Bite) and as I run in, I Unleash Elements + Flame Shock and pop wolves. I use Lava Lash first, because it's macro'ed in with Synapse Springs, Storm Strike, then I Berserk and pop Ascendance. From there, I just stick to the priority list as best I can.
Any advice would be awesome.
Last edited by Roboctopus; 2012-11-27 at 05:29 AM.
One thing I am wondering, is on Wind Lord for Example, should I be using Magma Totem when all the mobs are up and switch to Searing later? Or stick to Searing the whole way? I am seeing Shaman's doing 50k+ More DPS than I did, and Raid Bots is telling me I am pretty low. I dunno, I am pretty frustrated with the matter.
Last edited by Roboctopus; 2012-11-27 at 05:36 AM.
Why are you using Elemental Force over Dancing Steel?
Zor'lok's hit box is pretty big...enough that you should be able to take a few steps back, to be able to judge which way the orbs will be coming.
Also your uptimes on Flame Shock and Searing flames could be better.
1. The Zor'lok thing... was a really big retard moment on all accounts, not a normal occurrence.
2. I am NOT good at making money, as my play time is pretty limited, so I am waiting til I get Shek'zeer claws to do Dancing Steel, since it's still about 10k on my server.
3. I did notice last night that my Searing Flame uptime isn't great on every fight. I definitely need to make a new weak aura for it. I actually didn't even think to look over my Flameshock uptimes...I'll start looking into that too.