Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Draigars View Post
    Go with the specs whose you have weps for.
    but try to get daggers for muti lol )) is so sad to see u have to smash your keyboard so bad to squize every GCD on combat just to fall behind muti that takes so little stress to get decent numbers sadly muti reign supreme on all single target fights (sadly cuz i always liked combat / sub choices for raiding)

Deleted
    Yeah right, if you want to watch movies while playing, then muti is a great choice.

Yeah right, if you want to watch movies while playing, then muti is a great choice.
    very true, or if you want to do optimal single target dps

the mut reforge with combat offspec for the few fights is a good choice, im running combat/sub atm and i just cant pull the numbers i want to see with sub. or just be combat for every fight, it's by far the most fun spec of rogues to play atm-mut being too slow =/

how about watch a movie and pull bigger numbers than combat at the same time is way more fun , dont get me wrong i dont rly like muti, sub was my lovely spec since 2007 but i just cant keep up with numbers on sub and combat the amount of smashing doesnt justify the semi decent numbers so ye i think i;ll watch a movie and get better dps as 1st choice while raid

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eijin View Post
    very true, or if you want to do optimal single target dps
    Indeed, especially as you can do both at the same time. Hopefully for me, rng doesn't want to drop good daggers, forcing me to stay in Combat, which is a bit regrettable, as I lack sleep.

Indeed, especially as you can do both at the same time. Hopefully for me, rng doesn't want to drop good daggers, forcing me to stay in Combat, which is a bit regrettable, as I lack sleep.
    Im the exact other side of the coin, i have 2 heroic daggers and a LFR fist.

a dagger spec + a combat spec for cleave fights.

My preference is assassination for the dagger spec. Boring or fun its highly subjective, I agree its rather mundane due to a lack of burst, lack of energy regen, abundance of passive damage, however by simplifying the basic priority / rotation, alot of the progression fights become rather trivial for situationally awared rogues.