Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette of Seraphim View Post
    Here's your problem. You're Mario chasing after Princess Peach, but she has a thing for Bowser.

Tough break.
    Omg... thats so.... true!

But yea - she seems to want to eat the cake and still have it.
    So you need to make up your mind, do you want to have it like this?
    If this is ok with you ten shut up and have it like this.

If you are not happy like this you need to make it clear to her that either you call it all off or become a official couple.

Yes, there is a way to change that, ditch that girl, now, this second, delete her from your phone, facebook e.t.c, if she asks whats wrong, tell her your fed up of being a pushover, you gave it a chance, but you've waited long enough.
    Second, I used to be a ridiculously chubby git, seriously, I was huge, then I lost alot of weight, and that in itself was enough to give me confidence, but even when i was fat I wouldn't have stood for the kind of treatment you've been receiving, if you cant find traits in yourself thats attractive, if you cant look at yourself in the mirror and feel confident when you go out then no woman is going to pay any attention to you whatsoever.
    If your still weight conscious, go to the gym, if you want to toughen yourself up, join a boxing gym.
    Yes you were wrong, because she wont listen to that, all she's hearing is whinging and moaning from her favourite little soft toy that will give her what she wants without any effort.
    Sort yourself out mate, stop being so pathetic, your only 25, youve got plenty of time to turn it all around.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Source)
    Paladin chat and whispers now appear with sparkles.
    We have officially changed the name of the "rogue" class to “rouge.”
    All dungeon & raid bosses now have legs. If they already had legs, they got more legs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably don't ditch her just yet. But step back. Give her room. Make her miss you.
    You have to get out of the "friend zone". That's not easy, but not impossible. Often guys get benched there for the fear of losing that exceptional friend. That's a rather silly reason, since a relationship doesn't mean to lose a friend. In fact, the opposite is true. A real partner for life is ideally a persons best friend.
    Also, when she gets all cozy with you, with massages. Drive it further. Not getting graphic here, but since she lets you rub her butt and even breasts, it's really no rocket science to get her to the point of wanting more... It's not unusual that sex gets you out of the friend zone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chort View Post
    You will read a lot of sensitive answers from mmo-champion crowd - mine is opposite:

DONT MAKE HER FEEL LIKE A PRINCESS

If you truly want her to be yours - act like a man - and by man i mean our primal function - conqueror and reproducer - do not be whinny liberal for-equality manwanabe.

Make her think that you are independent and other women wants you. Go out have fun - make sexy photos with other girls and all of this without her - and then just upload these pictures on facebook - or share somehow with her. BUT STOP PAYING ATTENTION TO HER. But Now she knows that you are her and she can do what ever she wants with you.

I honestly think there are only 3 outcomes for you here:

1) what i wrote above and she will get jealous/possessive and will want to be with you.

2) talk to her straight forwardly - let her know what you want.

3) just keep do what you are doing - and may be miracle will happen.

However i think option #1 is the most promising.
    Option #1 is also the manipulative one and is probably not going to be the best foundation for a possible relationship.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop treating her like a queen and start manning up. She probably doesn't want to be with you because you're probably more sensitive than she is and that's turning her off. She friend zoned you because of that very reason. You don't need to start acting like a douchebag, but just start treating her like she is just some girl and that you have plenty of others at your disposal. She will take notice and start to get jealous which will work in your advantage. Good luck brotha!
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by xxRedDev1lxx View Post
    well is there a way to change that ? i don't like to look like a softy man :/ but the truth is that i don't have a lot of self confidence because in the past i was be a fat guy and now that i have started to loose weight and be kinda normal i found that girl . Do you believe that i was be wrong to tell her that i believe that i am the right man for her because i am the only one that can make her happy and i don't want her to date stupid other guys that they only thing they want is just to have some fun with her?
    Sure. Make sure you're popping it in her next time one of these massages happen. Man on up.

Better off though just being done with it all. You're her big gay friend right now.

Spend your time on someone who's not such a high maintenance pain in the ass.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Seriously...I said it earlier, and I will say it again. You need to let that bitch go. I dont usually call women bitches, but this one sounds so much like one that its not even funny. She is using you in every way she can, and when you try to "take advantage" of it, she gets pissed. (please dont think I approve of the "she was half asleep thing, cause I really dont...but you said you slept with her a few times, so im guessing and really hoping it was consensual those times..)

The best advice I can give you is this:

Stop wasting your life hoping for something that will never happen.

Trust me...I have wasted the better part of a decade for a girl I liked when I was younger, and it brought me nothing but sadness then. Actually, I wish I had gotten to sleep with her so that I at least got SOMETHING out of the whole deal

Let it go, get her out of your life and start seeing other girls that actually like you for YOU, and not for the gifts you give them.

Also, stop treating women like princesses. First of all, its what many of them say they want, but it really isnt. Its also getting to their heads, and makes you look like the "easy prey"...If you are too easy to get, you are more or less always un-interesting for a woman

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna be blunt here, but her first impression of you is she probably thought you were gay, only to find out you were not when you confessed to her give it up not gonna happen.Tone your sensitive level down women around your age are really not interested in sensitive guys as a love interest, and if there are any they are in the minority.
    Claymore is Epic again, eat it priscilla fanboys.