[A]10m- Dark Endeavor 15/16N, Recruiting for heroic progression group!

Dark Endeavor is proud to announce a new group forming amongst its ranks! This 10 man progression group will be focused on clearing content week to week, and working on heroic progression for content on farm. This group is by no means a “second” group. We are going to be separate from the 25 man raid, and will raid at different times.

About us:
    Dark Endeavor is currently 11th ranked on server, and 1st in 25 mans on Alliance side. In 10 man content we currently farm the following:
    6/6 MV
    6/6 HoF
    3/4 ToES
    When the 10 man is up and running, we will be starting heroic progression.
    What we Expect from Applicants:
    • 100% raid attendance, however if something comes up, a notification will do. Tardiness will not be tolerated.
    • Come prepared. Bring flasks, and food in case there are not any provided. Know the fights, do any research you may need to do prior to the fights, our raid schedule will be outlined by Sunday of each week to give ample time.
    • 483 minimum ilvl(lfr gear) However, demonstrated ability to play is preferred, and exceptions can and will be made.
    • Do not lie about anything on your app. Seems like a no brainer, but if you are honest with me, I will try to be as understanding as possible.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 6:30-9:30pm server time.

The first raid will be December 11th. We are giving plenty of time to find the right people for the group to help us succeed. Now I’m sure you’re asking, what do you need? Well here it is:

1 Melee: Pref Warrior, but will also take a dk, or ret pally.
    2 Ranged: Pref hunter and balance druid, but will also take ele shaman, or shadow priest.
    2 Tanks: Pref DK and Prot Pally, but will also take a warrior in either of these spots.
    3 Healers: Pref Priest(with strong shadow OS), mistweaver, and holy pally.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me in game, or on real id- Netto#1919 or Rennexx, and Priestitute.
    Applicants will be expected to apply at darkendeavor.net
    You will need to copy/paste the answers of the app into our 10 man group sub forum in a new thread. We appreciate your patience.

Please mention that you are applying for the 10 man progression group, or mention that I referred you to the site. If 10 man is not your personal cup of tea, then feel free to apply to our 25 man! Trials are already starting!
    Belz
    Last edited by Belzan; 2012-11-26 at 03:15 AM.