Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #1

    Blizzard looking to buy "Heroes of Warcraft" domain name.

    http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news...arcraft-Domain

    What could this mean and what would Blizzard do with such a name?
    End SJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    I fucking hate this LGBT and gender equality shit invading video games.

  2. #2
    Probably that Blizzard DOTA they were working on.
    Currently playing: Warlords of Draenor Beta
    YouTube|Hearthstone Decks|Twitter|MyAnimeList

  3. #3
    Blizzards own Dota.

  4. #4
    Well, they are making a Blizzard Dota, but it's meant to include Starcraft AND Diablo characters right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckd View Post
    Tell that to Valve.
    He means Blizzard is making their own Dota.
    End SJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    I fucking hate this LGBT and gender equality shit invading video games.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Spraytwist View Post
    Blizzards own Dota.
    Tell that to Valve.

  6. #6
    The Insane Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Twitch & Youtube
    Posts
    18,747
    Blizzard DOTA was renamed Blizzard All-Stars.

    May be a new tcg set.
    Human Female Gladiator (DPS Prot) Warrior. Wyrmrest Accord - US.

    "You should only install Warlords on your master hard drive. They will never be slaves." - @CM_Lore

    Better version of my avatar.

  7. #7
    Maybe its the title for wc4

  8. #8
    The Lightbringer Howard Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    3,981
    Real name for project codename Titan!
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Holy Paladin (retired)

    "This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

  9. #9
    Sounds like an RPG book.

  10. #10
    The Insane Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Twitch & Youtube
    Posts
    18,747
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Sounds like an RPG book.
    They did say they were working on a Book.of Cain for Warcraft.
    Human Female Gladiator (DPS Prot) Warrior. Wyrmrest Accord - US.

    "You should only install Warlords on your master hard drive. They will never be slaves." - @CM_Lore

    Better version of my avatar.

  11. #11
    Pit Lord
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    all over the world
    Posts
    2,411
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperio View Post
    Maybe its the title for wc4
    man, one could only hope....

    edit : that being said it sounds like it could be a moba type game

  12. #12
    Legendary! Chickat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Orgrimmar
    Posts
    6,970
    Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    man, one could only hope....

    edit : that being said it sounds like it could be a moba type game
    The odds of it being xpac 5 are like 1 to 1000 or something, but what would it mean if it was a wow xpac. Maybe a time based one where the villains and heros are from the past.
    My Warlords of Draenor Screenshots so far!
    http://imgur.com/a/YCLjL#0
    http://imgur.com/a/2rApO#0

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Blizzard DOTA was renamed Blizzard All-Stars.

    May be a new tcg set.
    It is the name of their new Collectable Card game.

    It was already announced last year.

    You can now play with some leaders of WoW and construct a deck around them.

    I think it is not compatible with the present day Card game, but I am not sure.


    So helas, it has nothing to do with the digital games...

    As you know Blizzard also is an independant publisher of other products than video games...

    Independant as Activision isn't even mentioned on the boxes of ANY Blizzard product.

    Good to know.

  14. #14
    Pit Lord
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    all over the world
    Posts
    2,411
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    The odds of it being xpac 5 are like 1 to 1000 or something, but what would it mean if it was a wow xpac. Maybe a time based one where the villains and heros are from the past.
    i was under the impression that the guy i quoted was referring to a wc4 rts game, not an expansion to WoW. sorry for the confusion

  15. #15
    Sounds like a book or a future TCG series.

  16. #16
    Legendary! Evil Inside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Down Under
    Posts
    6,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Real name for project codename Titan!
    Very unlikely, Titan is a totally different IP.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||HD6970/HD6950 crossfire|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||3x 1tb Western Digital HDD||

    Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

  17. #17
    The Insane Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Twitch & Youtube
    Posts
    18,747
    Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    i was under the impression that the guy i quoted was referring to a wc4 rts game, not an expansion to WoW. sorry for the confusion
    Only problem is it should be called "heroes of zeroth"
    Human Female Gladiator (DPS Prot) Warrior. Wyrmrest Accord - US.

    "You should only install Warlords on your master hard drive. They will never be slaves." - @CM_Lore

    Better version of my avatar.

  18. #18
    Blizzard never had site for TCG or book. That's something different I think.

  19. #19
    Would be nice to see an action RPG like Blizzard Allstars with WOW characters and hacking and slashing and dodging and all that goodness. Too bad it's a card game.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

  20. #20
    Elemental Lord Nindoriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,854
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    It is the name of their new Collectable Card game.

    It was already announced last year.

    You can now play with some leaders of WoW and construct a deck around them.

    I think it is not compatible with the present day Card game, but I am not sure.


    So helas, it has nothing to do with the digital games...

    As you know Blizzard also is an independant publisher of other products than video games...

    Independant as Activision isn't even mentioned on the boxes of ANY Blizzard product.

    Good to know.
    Any source on that?
    I mean there already is a TCG set called http://www.wowwiki.com/TCG_Heroes_of_Azeroth
    Now they bring one that is called Heroes of Warcraft?
    Last edited by Nindoriel; 2012-11-21 at 06:28 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •