Torn between two guilds

I joined a raiding guild when MoP dropped and we are making good progression. My guildies are a great group of people and I enjoy spending time with them. However, I love to PvP when I'm not raiding. I want to join the major rbgs and arena guild on my realm to find a regular group of people to pvp with, but I don't want to leave my guild. Any advice?

Make an alt and put it in the pvp guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnx014 View Post
    I joined a raiding guild when MoP dropped and we are making good progression. My guildies are a great group of people and I enjoy spending time with them. However, I love to PvP when I'm not raiding. I want to join the major rbgs and arena guild on my realm to find a regular group of people to pvp with, but I don't want to leave my guild. Any advice?
    if you like your guild, stay in it, if you enjoy PvP that much, try to get some of your current guildies to participate, it feels good to take a group of friends/guildies to the top with you, give it a try.

If you dont like that idea, try the poster above me and level an alt to PvP with, i use Zygor's leveling guide to make it so much faster to cap a toon, look into it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnx014 View Post
    A friend of mine managed to find an RBG team without leaving his guild. You might be able to do the same thing. Don't sacrifice a good thing with your current guild for a PVP guild IMO. Friends aren't easy to replace.