Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I think the only "work" which allows you to play games while "working" is baby sitting. Put the kids in bed (if you're lucky the parents already did that) and GAME-ON!

If they're awake, grab monopoly and kick some ass! GL

Although I doubt this attitute is going to get you anywhere in life. But thats for you to decide!

Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    Really depends on where you are applying for the security guard position at and what shift you want to work.

For example my brother in-law works security at a Rice dryer, when on the day shift he plays the role of safety regulator yet when on the night shift he is the only person at the plant as does a more traditional type of security.

He didn't need prior training and from what I understand most security jobs in the agricultural industry don't require it, nor do they really require you be fit/athletic
    What does safety regulator do? What's the difference between security jobs in agricultural industry and other ones?

Quote Originally Posted by freeti View Post
    What does safety regulator do? What's the difference between security jobs in agricultural industry and other ones?
    Not much of a difference, really.

Neither wants to pay you for being a lazy slag.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

This is disgusting. Instead of getting a job maybe a work ethic would suit you better.

Another thing people mentioned is night auditor. How do you become a night auditor? What kind of experiences do you need?

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 05:20 AM ----------

A person on the other thread said:
    I'm sure it's been stated to death, but security work in the US has stupid amounts of downtime. My last site I was at, for my shift, I was literally on the computer playing Bastion, Civ 5, and whatever else I wanted for 7 out of the 8 hours. That was at a specialty clinic in Philidalphia, PA. My current site, after moving, is still 6 hours of downtime, the last 2 being the busiest. They're a little more strict on the personal electronics, but if you don't get caught they don't care. This one's at a distribution warehouse.

It pays 10/hour for nearly no work and requires very little intelligence, as represented by some of the people I work with. I'm using the down time now to finish studying astronomy and chemistry.

It's easy to get hired, too. The only things they look for are participants who can express themselves, have no criminal background, and can pass a drug test. I was friends with one of the account managers so he got me in without an interview. From there I just went to whatever site looked easiest.
    How do you become friends with the account manager?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just stay unemployed already sounds like you have your future planned out
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

I'm pretty sure we're just getting trolled at this point.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Aside from the fact that this thread (and all others started by the OP) is suspect of trolling, negativity and non-constructive posting is all it's going to continue to attract. Closing.