Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skitz0129 View Post
    10 man enforces more personal responsibility and allows less room for slacking. 25 man enforces tighter raid coordination.

They're different categories and neither is easier or of lesser quality than the other. Get over yourselves.
    This guy! I love him. <3 Skitz0129.

Paragon deserves world first!

The race is over now!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Earenbane View Post
    i cant wait for blizz to get rid of 25m for the sakes of "equality and logistics"
    no no itd be for the homoginization of wow =p and the equality part...cause apparently some narbs cant stand when some ones better then them =/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

Don't u talk shit about mah boy riggs i will hunt u dont and....well u know the rest

hes a piece of shit....and its hard to make judgements on people idk but with him its easy...says something there

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Still waiting for your parses and Armory Snore.
    Ops, i mean Shampro

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snore View Post
    So many fanbois here that can't see the facts.

Do you know what raiding has become? It hasn't become about skill anymore. It's about who plays the most and who has the most alts. Every Blood Legion raider has like five alts. And it's all so you can class stack. Ask any top raider. That's what it is.
    That's all top end raiding has ever been, even in classic. The only difference there is the amount of blatant bugs and sheer amounts of class imbalance and faction imbalances. Bosses took weeks to kill because people were absolutely horrible at the game along with the above mentioned stuff. The skill cap in WoW is quite low on an individual scale and always has been, especially in PvE. I mean shit, look at first kills from DnT and Nihilum (sp) from BWL and naxx on nef and KT. A few people are standing around doing fucking nothing for half the fight and still manage to kill it. The game isn't that difficult and never has been, even in 40 mans.
    Last edited by MAGAmobile; 2012-11-25 at 06:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    they're able to kill bosses faster in this mode than they'd have been able to in their former mode.
    There is no way to prove that, and I'm done arguing with someone who is probably just trolling me, apologies forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Rupture91 View Post
    Paragon still in a league of their own, congrats!
    Yeah, its called the 10 man league.

so just because u dont know somebody gives u the right to call them a piece of shit...wow bro u got some real issues

Paragon going 10man had nothing to do with content difficulty. It had to do with so many core members deciding that they no longer would want to put that type of effort into the game. They are a Finnish Speaking only guild, that means if you can't speak Finnish you can't raid with them. So it cuts their possible player base down quite a bit.

As for the difference in 10 or 25mans who cares. It doesn't effect you and never will. It looks like an awesome fight and I can't wait to see the video.

dont need to know him, evidence is evidence....

Are you retarded or something? You can check how many pulls it took to kill a boss on wowprogress. Ragnaros HC took about 500-800 pulls. No boss in this entire tier took over 200.
    You have to consider that Firelands had less than half as many bosses in its tier. You should also consider that the first six bosses weren't that difficult for top tier guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherfall View Post
    That's all top end raiding has ever been, even in classic. The only difference there is the amount of blatant bugs and sheer amounts of class imbalance and faction imbalances. Bosses took weeks to kill because people were absolutely horrible at the game along with the above mentioned stuff. The skill cap in WoW is quite low on an individual scale and always has been, especially in PvE. I mean shit, look at first kills from DnT and Nihilum (sp) from BWL and naxx on nef and KT. A few people are standing around doing fucking nothing for half the fight and still manage to kill it.
    Bosses also took a lot longer due to resistance gear farming being an absolute requirement. That was in no way whatsoever a skill, it was just a masochist gear farm in the preparation phase.

Grats to Paragon. Was hoping Blood Legion would get it but they can still get world first 25man at least. Kind of a let down that it died so fast. At least I'll get to quit quicker.

Are you retarded or something? You can check how many pulls it took to kill a boss on wowprogress. Ragnaros HC took about 500-800 pulls. No boss in this entire tier took over 200.
    Just because a boss isn't among the hardest, doesn't mean it is piss easy. 100+ pulls is still quite a bit.
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail

wow just because he can RL better than u can anyday dont be spreadin shit bro

So many fanbois here that can't see the facts.

Do you know what raiding has become? It hasn't become about skill anymore. It's about who plays the most and who has the most alts. Every Blood Legion raider has like five alts. And it's all so you can class stack. Ask any top raider. That's what it is.
    Yeah. It is so dumb how people think it takes so much effort to bring 7 resto shamans. Oh, wait. That was three expansions ago. Class stacking is the problem now, you say?
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail

never have raid leaded? wtf you talking about? this isnt about gaming, its about treating another human with respect, give none get none in return. its one thing to get caught on youtube screaming your butthole out at another player once...twice even??? 10-20 times man? dont argue with me when you know im right..the dude is a piece of trash end of. he doesnt deserve a top spot in anything

Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    I find it hilarious when people try to belittle 10 man kills... I mean, 10 mans are harder.
    hahahahahahahahahahah

no.

call me when a real raiding guild like method or blood legion kills it. paragon took the easy way out.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"