what's with HOF clear paying 2k gold?

have seen several ads in trade people wanting to buy a lock out from someone who's cleared 6/6 HOF and a person was offering 2k gold for the lockout. Are they doing it to farm trash? For trinkets or what's the deal with wanting to buy that lockout?

to que for LFR would be my guess ^^

To zone into Terrace, you need one person that has 6/6 in HoF to zone in first, to "unlock" the portal for the rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, so you need one 6/6 HoF clear to get in, or to have killed her that reset to go inside Terrace?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

If you want to que for Terrance LFR, you need to do Heart of Fear in LFR, if you want to do Normal Terrance, you need to beat Heart of Fear on normal

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Wait, so you need one 6/6 HoF clear to get in, or to have killed her that reset to go inside Terrace?
    You need to have killed norm empress at some point to enter terrace. Or rather, the leader has to have killed her at some point.
    Last edited by Evil Inside; 2012-11-25 at 05:21 AM.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno