Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trakanonn View Post
    They even raided all Thanksgiving night, kind of sad really
    Thanksgiving night? Fuck that, I'm going for world first. Fails.

Gratz EU!

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    Lich King says hello.
    That was the normal mode version IIRC....and gratz Method. I guess what Hermanni/Manni of Paragon said was true, Method is easily the best 25man raiding guild around.

Deleted
    BL looked like they were going strong this tier - nice to see the US giving the EU guilds a run for their money.

Grats to Method for picking up the kill first.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Someone of Paragon said Blizz nerfed the spawn timers on adds.
    Gave them 4x more time to kill boss.
    Said it would have been impossible if it wasn't nerfed. So more overtuned content.

So that would explain it.

GRATS TO METHOD.
    EU remain supreme!
    Impossible only with current gear. Blizzard nerfed spawn timer on adds and damage from adds. So basically it was just a DPS race and with them not having BiS in every slot there is room for improvement which could have made it possible to do the fight. As someone from Paragon said it would be the hardest fight without the nerfs and you probably would have to wait until the first buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Trakanonn View Post
    They even raided all Thanksgiving night, kind of sad really
    I don't celebrate National Native Americans Welcomed Us With Open Arms and Helped Us Survive the First Winter That We Were Woefully Unprepared For and We Repaid Them By Taking Their Lands, Raping Their Women and Murdering Them Day because I hate both most of my family and turkey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    I don't celebrate National Native Americans Welcomed Us With Open Arms and Helped Us Survive the First Winter That We Were Woefully Unprepared For and We Repaid Them By Taking Their Lands, Raping Their Women and Murdering Them Day because I hate both most of my family and turkey.
    You definitely made my day.

Grats to Method!

People need to stop adding extra constraints to "world firsts". First is first, Method was second. To the people that think they should get their own threads then I wana see threads for world first 2night a week alliance 10man guilds to. It's just getting silly.

Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    I love you for this. Thanks for a new sig.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

US doesn't have a large enough pool of good players they can recruitment from that can afford to raid 18 hours a days. Not our fault our welfare isn't as good

It's funny how people dont understand how a boss is cockblocked by being over tuned then nerfed 2 days later and they talk about head starts. Doing an unkillable boss doesn't make it a headstart for 18 hours, it wastes time.

Grats to Method

Deleted
    Gz Method, so happy they got WF 25m finally on endboss, deserved.

Deleted
    Pretty sure BL raided on Thanksgiving night. Even guild like Midwinter raided on Thanksgiving night even though with a late start. Stop using Thanks giving as the excuse.

Deleted
    Awesome, gratz to Method, great to see the EU going like this, in 25man no less. And well Paragon in 10man, nobody really cares.

Though I wonder what would these kills look like if EU were the ones to got the bosses 1 entire day early... Wowprogress wouldn't even need to exist for the US armory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominian View Post
    It's funny how people dont understand how a boss is cockblocked by being over tuned then nerfed 2 days later and they talk about head starts. Doing an unkillable boss doesn't make it a headstart for 18 hours, it wastes time.

Grats to Method
    Unless the boss is nerfed to a loot pinata mode resulting in a kill within few attempts after the nerf, those tries on the overtuned version give you much needed practise. You might not have the dps/healing to finish it but the fight stays very similiar, the mechanics are still the same.

And as we can see the boss, even after nerfs, is still hard as hell.
    Last edited by mmoc6af618f320; 2012-11-25 at 08:08 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Awesome, gratz to Method, great to see the EU going like this, in 25man no less. And well Paragon in 10man, nobody really cares.

Though I wonder what would these kills look like if EU were the ones to got the bosses 1 entire day early... Wowprogress wouldn't even need to exist for the US armory.Unless the boss is nerfed to a loot pinata mode resulting in a kill within few attempts after the nerf, those tries on the overtuned version give you much needed practise. You might not have the dps/healing to finish it but the fight stays the mechanics are still the same.

And as we can see the boss, even after nerfs, is still hard as hell.
    Yeah but unfortunately nerfs affect the outcome of the rankings. If blood legion had 13h headstart on the killable version of the boss they Might have world first before method.

<image removed>

Infracted: Please post constructively - ML
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2012-11-25 at 08:31 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    Yeah but unfortunately nerfs affect the outcome of the rankings. If blood legion had 13h headstart on the killable version of the boss they Might have world first before method.
    Are you saying they need 13 hours of head start in order to win the race? Imo every guild got the same start time in this case.

Who knows it might be the US server that got the fixed version of the boss first....right?

Besides the fact that Method exploited the fight by using a mount in combat... Sure, they did great. Go watch Sco's stream, he was just admitting that they used a "tactic" with a mount in combat for add kiting.