Deleted

Tips for my guild

Hello everyone,

Can anybody take a log on our logs for tonight attempts on Mogu' Shan vaults?
    wwwDOTworldoflogsDOTcom/reports/rt-51go3c2b1ag3apcm/

(can't post links)

It was the first time we raided, so we had 2 pugs at first 2 and 1 at the last 2 boss' because our other players are not 90 yet.
    Half of the people didn't know tactics, so they proably failed a few times here and there.
    But if anybody wants to take a look and give me a review please do so!

(Haven't used world of logs before, that's why I ask for help )
    Last edited by mmoc93568f892e; 2012-12-02 at 12:02 AM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    It sounds like what you really want is information about how to interpret World of Logs. Helping you on one fight won't do much good when you get to Feng and then don't know how to analyze your logs. I just did a google search, and http://officerchat.org/2011/06/08/wo...or-leadership/ seems like a nice overview. I'm sure there are many other sites and youtube videos that can teach you how to use WoL.

All i can give advice on is healing as a disc priest. Your disc priest wasn't using his spells effectively. Spirit Shell should be his #1 source of healing on pretty much every fight (and he never used it once!!!!). Top 3 MINIMUM. If he uses spirit shell before things like overload and Arcane Velocity then your raid will take little to no damage helping everyone survive much easier. Your disc priest should be top heals and HPS on almost every fight in MSV. Also, these are the number of healers you should have on each fight in MSV:

6 bosses in order: 3(Stone Guard)/3/2/2/2/3(Will)

Also, tell your DISC priest to look up this passive ability and USE IT: Rapture
    Last edited by Syonu; 2012-12-03 at 09:35 PM.

Deleted
    Thanks to both of you, I will take a look at your link Wugan.
    Our priest is new, so that may be why he didn't use it. I will speak with him, thanks Syonu!