Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Oven cooked yes I don't know about the fried part.....everything is fried these days

Quote Originally Posted by Sills View Post
    Love it! I miss it...havent had it in quite a while. Why, oh why does it have to be so bad for you!?!
    lol maybe you don't like it because you haven't wasted seasoning on it? OR maybe you just really don't like chicken...
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

I honestly cannot believe so many European countries don't have fried chicken places. That just blows my mind.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Since I live in sweden I have never tried it, but I would like to.
    Same with twinkies, would love to try one of those as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I honestly cannot believe so many European countries don't have fried chicken places. That just blows my mind.
    Except for like 2 or 3 they all have KFC though. McD and KFC are almost everywhere, Burger King somewhere and that's where it ends, sadly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    How come?
    And I think I'll go with 'no'.
    I felt like most would say "No" because they are vegetarians anyway.
    Like the ones that never had meat and say its disgusting. And the ones that don't mind the meat but say its nasty anyway because they're vegetarians now.
    Maybe thats generalization, But i think it has some truth in it!
    It just reminds me of my childhood muslim friends who said pork tastes disgusting while they never had it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    You're a dog pokemon. You don't just eat the meat off the bone, you eat it with the bone too. Or you bury it in the backyard.
    That's a very good point! Perhaps I should change my answer to, "Just give me it raw.".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    I wonder what KFC tastes like. Not sure if we have one here in Finland. Never seen one.
    You haven't lost much. Most food from them is spicy and not really good, it's like it's not well fried. At least here where I live this is the issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love fried chicken, add some sweet-chili sauce and it can't be topped!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never had fried chicken.. my life has not yet begun.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

We gonna get health freaks here, you know on MMO game forum. Makes sense...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marooned View Post
    No I never liked fried chickens donno why, I like chickens normally cooked in sandwiches etc
    Love dem fried chickuns!!

Not particularly. I'm not a big fan of greasy food and my stomach isn't either.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    They don't? I know they have them in Russia. It seems weird that other places wouldn't have them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Like it? Try love it!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know yet! My city in Holland doesn't have KFC... and when I was out on a trip in Belgium, my guide said there weren't ANY KFC in the whole of Belgium. Asked several people in Brussel if there were any, but no replies.

Deleted
    Never had any dont even know any places that sells them here unless you make your own i guess but i just prefer to grill or oven bake them instead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Not the greates example, because for muslims it is a religious issue. Give vegetarians the benefit of the doubt that they tried it and really didn't like it? I mean..I hate milk. People will diss me over that, but the moment you can say you are lactose intolerant it is ok and you get pity? So why should somebody not allowed to dislike meat in any form. I basically only like chicken. Try and feed me kidneys, brain, stomach, lamb, snake, frog, snails, oysters to name a few and suddenly you notice even us meat eaters get all squirmey if they offer you meat that in other countries or cultures are a delicatessen.
    there's a diffrence between not finding food looking appealing and actually dislike it. i would never eat liver or whatever.. but if its nasty? i dont know.
    So if a Vegetarian tells me he finds all meat disgusting without ever tasted it, I'd just throw that right into the garbage
    But if they actually did taste meat and disliked it then thats valid. The thought of finding something nasty doesent make it actually taste nasty when it comes to food. And for muslims i know its a relegious issue but that doesen't change the fact that they will never know if its truly nasty by taste or not.
    Last edited by mmoce3c3da46cf; 2012-11-25 at 08:59 PM.

what's the difference between fried and baked/roasted chicken?

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Why not? Do you live by the belief that all MMO players are fat nerds in moms basement? Why do you think there is a sport and fitness subforum?
    There are strict sport and fitness forums out there with people who actually know their shit. You will get false info here in 99% of cases.

I can't believe so many people like KFC, their chicken tastes so horrible imo. I'd rather make it myself then go to some restaurant for it.