Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Immortality is the only one without really horrible consequences, I choose that one.

Why does no one ever PM me when I say to do so in my signature? Are people intimidated by me? You reading this. I guess you fear me.

I would wait till I was 70 or 80 and carefully plan out what I was going to do, then take the purple pill.

---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 04:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Goatfish View Post
    It seems to specifically say years, but I would agree with this even for one year off my life I could make the rest of my friends and families lives significantly easier. The pink pill would definitely be my second choice, as removing long distance as a factor in my life simplifies a lot, and as I don't really have ambition for anything 5 more years to live is fine.
    The problem with this is I fear if I took the yellow pill, the most important or impacting decision of my life would end up taking place in the year I lost from taking it, which would be horrifyingly bad.

I don't get the black pill, you would be immortal so you would see your loved ones die anyways so in the end they end up dieing anyways...
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Yellow pill.

Only need it once in a while for those big lottery drawings.
    CPU: Intel Core i7-3930K Sandy Bridge-E RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Redline 32GB 2133 MOBO: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme
    SSD: Crucial M4 256GB GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SLI CASE: NZXT SWITCH 810
    PSU: SeaSonic Platinum-1000 COOLING: Water Cooling
    Firearms: Glock 19 Generation 4

Yellow pill. Use it to win the lotto whenever it gets above $100,000,000 again.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Yellow pill, see one week in the future for the winning lottery numbers, I dont give a shit if I live a week less especially if I am going to be rich.
    That was my thought exactly haha. You just need to be able to see 1 week in the future to become very, very rich.