wow drive motivations urges

I have lost the drive to play wow. When i say lost i mean there is no urge compelling me to log on no more. I used to have ideas, plans & motivations to log in and do things. But my brain is not giving me any new ideas or plans, maybe i used all the ideas up? I don't think it's that though i can specifically remember having the same identical ideas previously and still having the highest motivation/urge to log in. So it's not the ideas that's hindering me it's something else. i do have a little bit of a flame left for end game raiding which still entices me to log in and doing dailies for rep. But there is something missing and i cannot put my finger on it.

Maybe i have just lost the fire, i have been addicted to other things in my life but never had this feeling at the end of the addiction quite like this before. I do have a very addictive personality and i get really into things. I guess previous addictions i had that gripped me i always had a new addiction ready to go that's how they ended and then i moved onto something else, it didn't feel like STOP old one START new one if you get what i mean, it was like there was no stop but there was a start.

I guess i just need to look for something else, and wait for it to hit me and hope i forget about wow and not have any urge to play it

If anybody has had the same feelings and you found a way to control or direct them then please write the words down here please.

Thanks for reading

Roll with what your gut tells you, and leave the game for a bit. It's pretty simple, and it's very easy to play catch up in this game should you decide to come back.
    "Look around you. We're all liars here, and every one of us is better than you" - PB

Yea i was thinking of playing the stop playing let the fire build up again card. What do you call that when you stop doing or seeing something or someone for a while and then when you see them again it's like it's brand new again, there is a saying for it i think. I thought about this but if i stop playing wow with nothing else to take over from it i will just be in no mans land wandering around haha and then go back to wow. I guess i just need to discipline myself and put a stop to it.