Deleted

Is PVE 489 gear better then 458 PVP gear?

Hello!

My question is as above; when will high level PVE gear actually surpass the much lover ilvl blue PVP gear?
    Im mainly thinking about when the raw stats on pve gear outweights the pvp power and resilience on the lower lvl blue PVP gear?

For example:
    Is my ilvl 489 PVE waist better then my ilvl 458 PVP waist?
    question applies to both healing and dmg

Yes it does. Extra stamina offsets the res and the extra stats give you more dmg/healing.

If you only had 489 pve gear, id still use 4 blue pvp bits to get set bonuses and the pvp trinkets/wep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well both healing and damage in PVP are increased by PVP power.

In this season, PVP power is god.

I'd use a crafted PVP piece in that slot even. I'd use PVE items in neck/rings and *maybe* trinkets but trinkets would be my first honor purchase.
    Guatama - Enhancement
    Slowbrah - Retribution/Holy
    Jamespage - Demonology PVP
    Evocati (H - Zul'jin) is recruiting for 25 man.
    Visit our website to apply.

Deleted
    If you are hybrid,PVP power all the way . If you are pure dps some pve items maybe better but you would need to calculate, just use 1 pvp power = 1 int/agi/str

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkozz View Post
    If you are hybrid,PVP power all the way . If you are pure dps some pve items maybe better but you would need to calculate, just use 1 pvp power = 1 int/agi/str
    Pretty sure you need around 2 pvp power to sim the same damage as 1 main stat.

Not only is PVP power the best stat for PVP, don't forget about the Resilience loss by equipping a PVE item.