Deleted

Looking for Tank + DPS for [Alliance] Gold Challenge Modes

YOU CAN DO CROSSREALM CHALLMODES ASLONG AS YOU ARE REAL-ID FRIENDS

Hello there people!

Me (DK DPS) and my two friends (Resto Shaman and Rogue) are looking for a solid Tank and a last DPS to fill our Gold Challenge Mode group. We are currently located on Frostwhisper - EU

DK - Swiftyo
    Resto Sham - Sassyx
    Rogue - Tiktac

Flasks/Pots/Invispots/etc are a must, dont even bother replying if you cant accept that

Also for preparation you should watch the Challenge Mode Gold Guide on this forum.

If you are interested leave a short message about yourself below.
    Last edited by mmocffd51a9477; 2012-11-19 at 05:27 PM.

Monk tank, 1/6hc and 4/6 experience. EU- Dun Modr (spanish realm, my english its not the best but i understand it ). No problem for flasks/pots/invispots and i know how to do the challenges. If you are interested I can tell you my real ID but in a MP

Armory: Search for Láiho, cant post links :d

Deleted

Deleted
    alliance ! both of you log on frostwhisper and /w me for real id

Just curious, what would be a good gold challenge mode char? Like good achieves? Very geared? What qualifications are nessecary to be a competitive gold dungeon player?
    Sarah yells: I am the lucid dream
    Sarah yells: The monster in your nightmares
    Sarah yells: The fiend of a thousand faces
    Sarah yells: Cower before my true form
    Yogg-Saron yells: BOW DOWN BEFORE THE GOD OF DEATH

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...liandor/simple

I've been playing feral for a long time and haven't been able to do much in the way of challenge modes because of general server disinterest. Have flasks, food, can prowl so I can also DPS pot instead. Engineer, not that invis belt matters being a cat.

EDIT: BAH. Just saw that you're EU. I'll leave this for anyone else looking for more, however.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by swiftyo View Post
    YOU CAN DO CROSSREALM CHALLMODES ASLONG AS YOU ARE REAL-ID FRIENDS

Hello there people!

Me (DK DPS) and my two friends (Resto Shaman and Rogue) are looking for a solid Tank and a last DPS to fill our Gold Challenge Mode group. We are currently located on Frostwhisper - EU

DK - Swiftyo
    Resto Sham - Sassyx
    Rogue - Tiktac

Flasks/Pots/Invispots/etc are a must, dont even bother replying if you cant accept that

Also for preparation you should watch the Challenge Mode Gold Guide on this forum.

If you are interested leave a short message about yourself below.
    Already have 2 Golds, on your server - Gonna whisper you in game. Mage, or Lock.

Deleted
    What was your real-ID again? Just pm me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nerfmagesffs View Post
    What was your real-ID again? Just pm me
    can't pm, not 10 posts yet, log on frostwhisper and /w me or sassyx or tiktac

Deleted
    Ive been doing this since Tuesday, none of you online EVER

Deleted
    Erh hello?

Deleted
    Hey, Frost/Fire mage 1/6 HC MsV 4/6 HoF on EU-Ragnaros here. Have done all challenge modes on Silver allready so I know every one of them inside and out.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dwizard/simple