Thread: skyshards

skyshards

is there any ideal spot to farm these? if you do the tricksters in village, you have to do 1 at a time or they do an annoying knockdown. mogu are 500k hp or so. is there any ideal mob to grind?

Mottled cow... But spawn-time have been nerfed..

I just kill anything that breathes. Don't know best, think the tricksters since there's more.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Just because there isn't a cookie you like doesn't mean there is no cookies (Content discussion)

you used to be able to get them off the mantid fighting the pandaren on top of the wall, but that was sadly hotfixed (got 1 grinding a bunch as prot)

Currently having 9 from the Mogu daily area.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Just because there isn't a cookie you like doesn't mean there is no cookies (Content discussion)

The silvery carp in the little lake next to mistfall village used to have an instant respawn timer. I farmed all but one of my skyshards off of them. I don't know if it's been fixed or not yet.
    "Do not look down, my friend. Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope... Hope for a better day, hope for a new dawn... Or just hope for a good breakfast. You start small, then see what you can get." ~ Covetous Shen
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.