Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    Miyamoto basically told the team that story was unnecessary in Mario games, and that they shouldn't use any original characters.
    http://www.kotaku.com.au/2012/12/miy...tch-the-story/

As much as I love the guy, I have to disagree with him on this one.
    Yeah. With regard to the story, we did a survey over the Super Paper Mario24 game in Club Nintendo25, and not even 1% said the story was interesting.
    Wowsers, how many people did they even survey? SPM had a pretty gosh darn good story, and even then the previous two were really good with story and characters being the charm of the series. It sounds like the poll was voted on by vocal people who just say "SPM is shit."

He is a fucking retard

He is the reason why the gameplay changed it was originally going to be like the previous games like ttyd and paper mario 64 but that idiot made them change it. google it if you don't believe me -.-

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    The game was poorly done overall. The final battle versus Bowser is irritating as hell if you don't have the right stickers to beat him, and the same goes for most of the boss battles for that matter. The game is stupidly short, I clocked 19 hours and I was taking my time too. I think The Thousand Year Door was over 40 and still is in my mind, the best Paper Mario game to date. Nintendo needs to go back to that formula because quite frankly, Super Paper Mario and Sticker Star have both been atrocious by comparison and have taken away all the RPG elements and just left an empty shell of what the franchise used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rknova View Post
    He is the reason why the gameplay changed it was originally going to be like the previous games like ttyd and paper mario 64 but that idiot made them change it. google it if you don't believe me -.-
    That's a bit harsh. Miyamoto's still a great developer, one of the best. The problem is that he thinks games should focus entirely on gameplay. Probably a remnant of the NES days, when that was true.

well good these stickers are awesome.

I finally got around to playing the game, and I can say that it's okay. It's not great. I'm not even sure if I'd call it good, but it was okay. It doesn't really feel like a full game when you compare it to the original installments in the series. It's a strange feeling. I didn't dislike the game, but it certainly wasn't Paper Mario.