Stone Guard 10 Man Heroic, need some advice with Chains... again...

Hello, we're having issues on Stone Guard after the first "floor reset" on 70%, basically, at the start of the fight all the DPS players are zerging the crystal that match with the first petrification, after reaching 100 stacks of the buff, we LUST and destroy the dogs. I have no idea on how to improve this process, i'm using a rogue and a warlock to light up the floor, but we're having issues like:

-Range and rogue chained, both dead if they are way too far.
    -Free DPS or Healers running, but taking too much time to get the buff to 100 stacks.

Any advice, tips of tricks?

My setup:
    Prot Warrior
    Guardian Druid
    Holy Paladin
    Resto Shaman
    Disc Priest
    Monk healer
    Combat Rogue
    Affliction Warlock
    Shadow Priest
    Fire Mage
    Fury Warrior

Have your Fury Warrior spec to Prot while wearing DPS gear. This guarantees that the Warrior and another person in the raid will never get chains, so those 2 ppl will be the dedicated tile painters. Sure the Warrior will do like 50% of his normal DPS, but the raid wide damage and spirit buff more than makes up for it.

Why lust at the start?

You get the buff for 25% at the start meaning it resets at 75%. Wouldn't you get more upbenefit lusting after the 75% reset or 40% reset tiles have been lit? (Just asking)

Here's something that might help. We usually paint the side of the rooms where the dogs start. We tank the dogs up and down the carpet and we have our tank that's on the 'far' side (aka closest to the entrance to the raid) move back and forth and use the room where the tiles are as well. His job is to remain equidistant from the tank at the front. This should make it so the tank @ the front can stay on the carpet and you can paint that end of the room easily on powerdown. I also would not have your rogue run after the beginning of the fight. Have 2 ranged do it. Anyone that gets chained to them should just run a set of tiles.

Here's an example: Mage and Lock are runners but the Rogue gets chained to the lock. Rogue goes to lock, runs one set of tiles and then the spriest takes over for the lock, who then is free to go stand in melee range for his rogue friend to continue dmg. You'll need to be communicative for this type of tag team to be it's most effective.

Also, the powerdown is designed to be the red-zone for heals so coordinate cd's then and maybe you can have an extra person run on powerdown and get lit up faster.

just my 2 cents, maybe it helps?

This is out process:
    • Start: Every DPS runs 2 sets of tiles (100 stacks); at 100 stacks, we pop Hero and burn
    • <70%: The first two DPS chained together run tiles while everyone else burns; just burn boss at ~45-50%
    • <40%: Same two chained DPS run tiles; just burn boss at ~5-10%

We have everyone run at the start because we'll only have one chain during that time and we'll all be close anyways. You can't assign two specific people to run tiles or chains will kill people when runners get chained to others.

You can cheese it by having your fWarrior go Prot. That will leave your Warrior and another person unchained. Just have those two run tiles. We don't find this necessary. Our strat is pretty much the same, just the chained runners need to communicate a little bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    4 healers! Holy guacamole. I recommend having your tanks pick up the doggies like normal, have 2 healers bust their rumps healing while the other two (pref shaman/ monk) paint. Have your Combat Rogue, Affliction Warlock, Shadow Priest, Mage and Monk/Shaman paint. Remember that while they can't dps well or heal well while painting, they will make up the dps when the buff is at 100 or so. If each person paints twice you'll have way more than enough tiles painted. With my group we just have anyone not chained paint when the floor goes back off (70%). When you hit ~100 stacks and your healers need some mana drop mana tide and watch everyone go back to 100%. Just make sure to do it before the floor gets turned off again. I heal it on my shaman and while I paint I just drop totems to heal and blanket riptides on anyone taking damage. It's incredibly easy once people learn to watch for the blue mines, and learn when to break chains. Try to have more people paint, since you'll have the stacks faster your healers can heal more on people being stupid with chains =P

I would suggest doing it this week, as there is no Jasper chains!

Deleted
    The dps check for this fight is very lenient, just have one of your dps use a tank spec and have only that person light up the floor, using this method the fight is really no more difficult that normal mode...

didn't notice you're trying to use 4 heals >.>

Have the fury warrior switch to Prot. spec. because if he will now get chained if he is in prot. spec.
    Assign him to light up the tiles througout the fight, and let the rest of the dps deal with the chains like in normal mode.
    It literally took our raid 6 tries to kill the dogs using this method (would've been less if the tanks were sober that night)