Deleted

Will we get a 5.1 trailer?

and if so, what do you think it will depict?

10+ Year Old Account
    Think we already got them, for both alliance and horde. Was here on MMO-Champion frontpage some time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooh good question. I don't think we'll get a trailer, just cause it's not a "big" enough patch. I think this patch is more a continuation of the original Mists launch and as such the original Mists trailer suffices nicely. I mean the brawl will just continue, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Think we already got them, for both alliance and horde. Was here on MMO-Champion frontpage some time ago.
    No, that's a ingame quest cutscene, way different from a trailer.

Personally I'd love to see one, and I really hope we do get one, as for what I expect? Well the usual Horde v Alliance sort of thing, I don't know really.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope so, assuming it's story-driven and of a decent quality. Could live without another 4.3 one.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2012-11-25 at 08:01 PM.

I'm expecting a simple trailer similar to the 4.1 Zandalari one.

I imagine it'll have Wrathion doing a voice over and show scenes from the new quests and scenarios.

10+ Year Old Account
    Storms of Azeroth got a trailer, so it seems likely 5.1 will too.

It'll probably be some shots of the armies boarding ships and getting ready for war, with voiceovers of Garrosh saying things like "Let's go conquer this new land for the Horde" and Varian saying "Let's go save my son".
    Last edited by Xiphan; 2012-11-25 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Ooh good question. I don't think we'll get a trailer, just cause it's not a "big" enough patch. I think this patch is more a continuation of the original Mists launch and as such the original Mists trailer suffices nicely. I mean the brawl will just continue, really.
    This patch is bigger than 4.1 yet that got a trailer.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    I hope so, love a little patch trailer.

It is a reasonably big patch with new features that is also playing further into the Horde vs. Alliance conflict of MoP. I don't see a reason why it wouldn't be getting a trailer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, we have had a trailer for every patch so far apart from the voice chat patch back in TBC. I hope this one is very much story driven, showing the conflict between the Alliance and Horde back in Orgrimmar and Stormwind about to send the invasion force etc.