[PVP] Shadow Burn

Blizzard and/or Ghost Crawler please make it more responsive in pvp.

Thank you.

Deleted
    Why only in PvP? PvE aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Baenesur View Post
    Why only in PvP? PvE aswell.
    The problem is often (as it is for SW:D as well) more pronounced in PvP because it can lead to the target being healed up from the threshold, making you unable to use it.

As for why it, when nearly all abilities currently having the same problem are, isn't getting fixed in 5.1, I do not know.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Deleted
    I agree it's ALOT more crucial in PvP to get that burn off.

But I'm yelling at my damn computer when I'm building embers in PvE jsut before a boss, and alot of adds are dropping below 20% and dieing before my burn goes off.

I really hope, that spell is also being "more responsive" as Blizz mentioned in the PTR notes.

Deleted
    Changing executes from 25% to 20% didn't help either.

np,simple fix would be : shadowburn now works on targets at 100% or lower

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    The problem is often (as it is for SW:D as well) more pronounced in PvP because it can lead to the target being healed up from the threshold, making you unable to use it.

As for why it, when nearly all abilities currently having the same problem are, isn't getting fixed in 5.1, I do not know.
    I don't know how many times when running WSG or TP I start spamming it as soon as the EFC drops below 20% only to have them healed to above 20% before the trigger happens...