demonic leap bugged?

i was pvpin last night in bgs and arena as demo last night. and every time i was holding the straff button down and tried to jump and demon leap away i would go stright up in the air. anyone else haveing this problem or is that what it saposta do. i know i can jump and leap backwards and forward with no problem. it cost us one game not for not letting me get away but my team mate was lol watching me go stright up in the air and listingin to me rage about it he died....... it was kinda funny

My issue is that it's not unusual to leap backwards when I demonic leap...even if I'm running forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhina View Post
    My issue is that it's not unusual to leap backwards when I demonic leap...even if I'm running forward.
    been saying this for months,seems to me no one gives a rat's ass about it.

I've been playing around on my lock lately, and have found that jumping straight up and activate demon form via demonic leap at the top of my jump has launched me straight up in the air, causing a double jump. On top of this, when I land the cooldown on leap is reset and and I can do it again immediately. If timed correctly I can cause it to launch me forward at the top of the "double jump" as well.

It's a lot of fun, and I hope this "bug" isn't removed/ =D

10+ Year Old Account
    For me getting popped up in the air or launched backwards seems to be random. At least some to most of the time the CD also is reset after getting air, but often going backwards puts it on cd.

You don't even leap high enough to get out of melee range if you do get popped. It turns a sneaky getaway into whack-a-warlock.
    Guatama - Enhancement
    Slowbrah - Retribution/Holy
    Jamespage - Demonology PVP
    Evocati (H - Zul'jin) is recruiting for 25 man.
    Visit our website to apply.