Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    And besides, if we say that Muru wanted to teach them a lesson, if he wanted to show that even after what they did to him he would still sacrifice himself for them, you first have to admit that what the Blood Elves did was morally wrong. If what they did was justifiable Murus lesson loses its meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    And besides, if we say that Muru wanted to teach them a lesson, if he wanted to show that even after what they did to him he would still sacrifice himself for them, you first have to admit that what the Blood Elves did was morally wrong. If what they did was justifiable Murus lesson loses its meaning.
    I already did but that changes nothing, though.
    Everything can be justified, morals change constantly over the course of generations. Was it morally wrong yes, but was it necessary? The answer is yes. If one being has to die so that thousands can live.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    I already did but that changes nothing, though.
    Everything can be justified, morals change constantly over the course of generations. Was it morally wrong yes, but was it necessary? The answer is yes. If one being has to die so that thousands can live.
    What if you are that one being?

What if you are that one being?
    Honestly I would expect to be killed, would I go down quietly? Doubtful instincts are a rather strong thing ,but I would understand their reasoning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prophecy all fine and good, he can still sacrifice himself for the Sunwell, but why play it out like that on the way there. It just would've made more sense if Muru would've aided them.
    It would have made more sense to you, but as I said, we don't know how M'uru feels about it. I tend to rather think that Naaru have different concepts of existence than the young races. For all we know, it made complete sense to him.