Possible to sell Alani kills?

If you group up with a player and you kill Alani with *your* sky crystal, will player number two be able to roll it?
    My dad once told me that aslong as religion existed, even I could make my own fantasy buddys

don't know. Perhaps just make him lead and master looter, that way they will feel more comfortable with it, and they can control all the loot distribution from the mob. Make sure they pay before you use your Sky Crystal though. You are offering the service, they don't require "protection".
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You simply master loot the mount to the buyer OP a few friends of mine have done it.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    You simply master loot the mount to the buyer OP a few friends of mine have done it.

Thank you so much, this will surely earn me a few coins
    My dad once told me that aslong as religion existed, even I could make my own fantasy buddys

Deleted
    So many people botting skyshards nowadays, see this same guy announcing Alani-mounts even just after he already sold one etc.

Just kill it with him in the group, you take the mount and then open a trade window with the person, putting in the mount as he puts in the gold, thats how I did it the other day, with that 2 hour trade thing.

masterloot it to yourself and trade it for the gold you've agreed on.

Thanks alot guys!

---------- Post added 2012-11-25 at 11:06 PM ----------

How much about do they go for per mount?