Thread: skyshards

skyshards

is there any ideal spot to farm these? if you do the tricksters in village, you have to do 1 at a time or they do an annoying knockdown. mogu are 500k hp or so. is there any ideal mob to grind?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mottled cow... But spawn-time have been nerfed..

10+ Year Old Account
    I just kill anything that breathes. Don't know best, think the tricksters since there's more.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

you used to be able to get them off the mantid fighting the pandaren on top of the wall, but that was sadly hotfixed (got 1 grinding a bunch as prot)

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently having 9 from the Mogu daily area.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    The silvery carp in the little lake next to mistfall village used to have an instant respawn timer. I farmed all but one of my skyshards off of them. I don't know if it's been fixed or not yet.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.