Thread: Wireless g600?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Wireless g600?

Anyone know if they offer a wireless version of the g600 yet? Im looking to an alternative to the razer naga epic as its overpriced and razer is notrious for shitty build quality.

Or any multi-button wireless mouse that is not Razer or Steelseries as the both over charge and under build products.

Wired mouses will not be considered.
    Last edited by Playintrafic; 2012-11-26 at 12:15 AM.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you want a gaming mouse don't take a wireless one. The price we'll eventually be higher and you'll not have anything better.

I'm french, I'm really sorry if my english is bad. I try to do my best.

10+ Year Old Account
    wireless = bad for gaming

i had several good boss pulls go bad because our healer's mouse battery died in the middle of the fight

or

ready check>
    everyone is ready>

running up to pull the boss

"!!WAIT!!! i need to change the battery in my mouse!!"

don't be that guy

Yeah but if you read the OP Im looking for a wireless mouse. Thanks for the useless posts. I need a wireless mouse.

Besides having a fresh battery in your mouse (or having it recharged it its rechargable) goes hand in hand with having evacuated your bladder, having something to drink, having a flask, having buff food, pots, and anything else you need, and being at the instance portal prior to posted raid times.

10ms delay is nothing to me. I played on satellite and from overseas on more occasions than I could care to count. I raided all of TBC/Wrath with satellite internet, as both a healer and dps, and often doing top 2 dps in 10s, top 5 in 25s.

I currently use a laptop, wireless is a must. Cord gets in the way. But yeah thanks for useless posts and not reading the OP.
    Last edited by Playintrafic; 2012-11-25 at 11:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Yeah but if you read the OP Im looking for a wireless mouse. Thanks for the useless posts. I need a wireless mouse.
    think of it this way, why haven't they made a wireless naga or g600?

They do make a wireless naga, and have for quite some time. So still useless. Razer products are shit though, so I if I got that route I will probably look on ebay. Or find some stolen ones at a flea market or something. No reason to pay retail on something that isn't made to last.

Everyone are welcome to read and honour the OP's wish of wireless, just like everyone is welcome not to call people's advice useless.

Advice is great,

Telling someone to get a wired mouse even though they aren't going to is useless.

Not even linking some good alternatives to the g600 is entirely useless.

Their advice is great, if you want a mulit button mouse that is wireless I don't know any besides Razer.

Did a quick search on newegg this is all I could really find http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16826102063
    The rest listed are 2 buttons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Advice is great,

Telling someone to get a wired mouse even though they aren't going to is useless.

discounting advice from people with experience is pointless

it sounds like you have your heart set on a wireless g600, they don't make one, so you can get the wired version or continue with the idea that if you don't get a wireless mouse that you will die

or you can look at alternatives, the RAT9 that was linked is not a laptop mouse, it has a full length cord that goes to a dock

something like the G700 is gonna be as close as you can get:
    http://www.logitech.com/en-us/gaming...ing-mouse-g700

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    Indeed a wireless naga does exist, I own a g600 its great naga wouldnt hurt to use either tho.

---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 04:53 AM ----------

Advice is great,

If your going to act like you need a laptop mouse, buy a laptop mouse. They have retractable charging chords built inside and are really small. If you want a gaming peripheral open up to what is on the market or forget it.

15+ Year Old Account
    how about we stop suggesting what he should be getting and accept what he wants?
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    how about we stop suggesting what he should be getting and accept what he wants?
    Is that even remotely valuable to the topic? I want many things that don't exist, when I whine people usually have something to say nothing makes this different. He wants 20~ buttons on a wireless mouse. Only soo many options if you shoot em all down and arent open to suggestion DONT go asking people if stuff exists when google is 100x faster. Unfortunately he wanted to argue and use any nonsense crap he could to make people see his way, but again sorry if a right handed person has issues w/ a wire on the rightside and behind their laptop its OCD.

10+ Year Old Account

Because they have
    ?

---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 09:27 AM ----------

wireless = bad for gaming

i had several good boss pulls go bad because our healer's mouse battery died in the middle of the fight
    Meanwhile in another raid:

SHIT SHIT! MY MOUSE CORD IS CAUGHT ON SOMETHING!

*wipe*
    Last edited by Masark; 2012-11-26 at 03:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post19215981

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Meanwhile in another raid:

SHIT SHIT! MY MOUSE CORD IS CAUGHT ON SOMETHING!

*wipe*
    if you are that guy, sell your computer and leave the internet, that's as valid as "sorry guys, i forgot how to type words and stuff"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkshake86 View Post
    Is that even remotely valuable to the topic? I want many things that don't exist, when I whine people usually have something to say nothing makes this different. He wants 20~ buttons on a wireless mouse. Only soo many options if you shoot em all down and arent open to suggestion DONT go asking people if stuff exists when google is 100x faster. Unfortunately he wanted to argue and use any nonsense crap he could to make people see his way, but again sorry if a right handed person has issues w/ a wire on the rightside and behind their laptop its OCD.
    the point is not that he wants outlandish things, the point is that people keep suggesting he gets a wired mouse, or he gets a laptop specific mouse with a retractable cord, or other things he said he doesn't want. Whether he calls it a laptop mouse or a wireless mouse is a moot point; he wants a mouse that's wireless with a bunch of buttons that's not razer or steelseries

G700 and RAT9 (both suggested) are the only things i can think of though, and as you said, options in the "wireless mouse with lots of buttons" are very limited
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Bloodsail Admiral dicertification's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    G700 is the mouse I'd get if I had to get wireless.

Absolutely love my G600 though

Lol did I really read someone blaming the mouse for his own stupidity in forgetting to charging it or replacing the battery?

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    G700 and RAT9 (both suggested) are the only things i can think of though, and as you said, options in the "wireless mouse with lots of buttons" are very limited
    Thank you, I had not heard of the rat9. I was really hoping they had a wireless g600 out by now. Looks like I am gonna try a g700.

G700 is a fabulous mouse to game with. Change the battery that is included with a good rechargeable battery from Varta or similar and you can have your mouse out of the charger for days with no problems. It takes 2 hours to charge it for 3 days use. G700 is the best wireless mouse I have ever used and the only mouse I have had after G500 that even resembles the quality and feel of the G500. Absolutely a good buy...