Thread: ElvUI Panels

Deleted

ElvUI Panels

Hi, I disabled the right one of my ElvUI panels a while ago and now I want it back, but I can't find any section in the interface options for panels so how do I go about to get it back?

Also I would like to embed Skada within that panel, how do I do that?

Quote Originally Posted by ballong View Post
    Hi, I disabled the right one of my ElvUI panels a while ago and now I want it back, but I can't find any section in the interface options for panels so how do I go about to get it back?

Also I would like to embed Skada within that panel, how do I do that?
    It "might" be as easy as leftclicking your lower right corner, right around where you'd expect the ">" to be.

Regarding Skada, get ElvUI AddonSkins, which let you do a lot of cool stuff with your skins as well as embed the Skada/Omen/Recount/etc. to your tradechat panel! Best of luck

Deleted
    I tried that but either I cant find the spot or it doesnt work -_- any other way?

How did you disable it in the first place?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Your menu font is nice. Semplice Regular?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    That's not about the which panel to enable, its about the bars over/beneath the panels. Atleast thats what change when I change the settings there@

@Korwian: I Don't really know It was quite a while ago

@Asmodias: I'm not that desperate yet Would take me ages to configure Elvui again but thanks anyways!

Have you tried rerunning the install for Elv and only hitting the 'Chat' setup box? Once you hit the chat setup, just cancel out of the install with the 'X' at the top. Not sure if that will fix it, but it's worth a shot.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

Deleted
    Thanks!! that worked now to my other question, how do I embedd skada within that window?

Deleted
    I have the same question. Also, is it me or the download link for addon skins is not working at all?

Thanks!! that worked now to my other question, how do I embedd skada within that window?
    You need to install the Elv Addon skins mentioned above. At the bottom of the configuration tab for the skins is the embed settings. Just check Skada, reload the UI, and it will be embedded for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie2281 View Post
    I have the same question. Also, is it me or the download link for addon skins is not working at all?
    Tukui.org appears to be down currently, so everything they host is also down. You can grab it directly from the author's Github site at https://github.com/shadowphoenix/ElvUI_AddOnSkins/ - just select the ZIP download.
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.

Deleted
    Thank you! However, I still don't have any skin options, only blizzard.
    Last edited by mmoc9fe971c7e9; 2012-11-26 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie2281 View Post
    Thank you! However, I still don't have any skin options, only blizzard.
    Github Zips are in a subfolder.

Deleted
    I downloaded that file as Zip and extracted into my addon folder but I can't seem to make it work? It doesn't appear in the "Addon List" in my character screen so I don't really know what to do

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Github Zips are in a subfolder.
    I just downloaded the file (at work so I can't actually check it in game). You need to remove the -master from the folder in the zip file after you copy it into the addon folder.

I downloaded that file as Zip and extracted into my addon folder but I can't seem to make it work? It doesn't appear in the "Addon List" in my character screen so I don't really know what to do
    Are you running Elv? I would assume so based on the title of this thread. See my answer above this one as well. Once it's properly installed, it appears as a configuration menu in the Elv config (/ec or click the 'C' in the corner of the mini-map). Open the Elv config window and you'll see a skinning option in the left hand list.
    Last edited by Junkdepot; 2012-11-26 at 07:48 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Junkdepot View Post
    I just downloaded the file (at work so I can't actually check it in game). You need to remove the -master from the folder in the zip file after you copy it into the addon folder.

Are you running Elv? I would assume so based on the title of this thread. See my answer above this one as well. Once it's properly installed, it appears as a configuration menu in the Elv config (/ec or click the 'C' in the corner of the mini-map). Open the Elv config window and you'll see a skinning option in the left hand list.
    Thank you!! I deleted the -master part and it worked!!