So a most interesting debate developed in the rp channel on Ebon Hawk today, and it led me thinking.... What five companions would you pick for your team, if you had the option?
Of all the 40 available companions, which would you pick, and why? Role is not relevant, can be if you are picky about it, but really whatever floats your boat! Companion story is not that important either, but if you feel you need it has to be stated, fire away!
State your; Race, sex, class and advanced spec, followed by your five choices!
Human Male - Imperial Agent; Sniper.
- Ranged Dps: Ensign Temple - one amazing story, and she just makes you melt into the sand every single time she speaks! Really nice in combat, and very fun story. Imperial through and through!
- Heals: Elara Dorne - Despite her odd fetish for rules and paragraphs, she is really an amazing companion! Very nice and very compelling.
- Ranged Tank: Lieutenant Pierce - Imperial leatherneck much? Certainly makes my team!!
- Ranged Dps2: Sergeant Rusk - despite being imperial, and actually hating them by his very guts, I still think he would look kickass in imperial armor! Could be a better Dps, but I still like him. Just awesome!
- Ranged Dps3: Vette - It's Vette... No need to say more