Deleted

Combo points during AoE

I'm looking for an addon to track my CPs regardless of what my current target is.
    Because during AoE in raids I often lose my current target and unsure how many CPs I have left, especially as sub since you generate a lot in raids.

Anyone know any?

Deleted
    I think they all generally count the combo points on your current target and display them as a "picture" of sorts. I lose sight of my combo points after changing focus as well, even though I'm using NugComboBar(or something along those lines).

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not even sure this is possible, with the way rogue combo points are tracked ON the target. A quick test with power auras and weak auras would not continue to show the graphic when I lost my target. A thread on the official forums mentions that Tidy Plates displays your combo points on the name plate, although it's quite outdated. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2228223522

DHUD (not sure which version i have) -tries- to. not always accurate but it does decently.

Deleted
    If you use tidyplates its posible to display combo points on the overhead marker. If you switch targets you will still be able to see them.

Best advice i can think of is for you to pick a high-hp mob within a pack and put it as Focus, so even if you deselect it you will still see the CP on the Focus icon.