Poll: What would hurt you more?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Best friend sleeping with girlfriend/boyfriend.

No this is not some sad relationship story if that's what you were looking for. I was just listening to this song about a guy refusing to take back his ex because she slept with his best friend and it got me wondering. I just couldn't wrap my head around the idea of a person sleeping with their best friend's significant other. Which leads me to my question.....

-Would you be more hurt by your girlfriend/boyfriend sleeping with your best friend, or by your best friend sleeping with your significant other?

Either way its equal IMO, I would be just as angry if either happened, not to mention I'd drop both like they're hot.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Definitely be more ticked off at my best friend. After a decade of friendship he should know better, though I know he does. Then again there are different best friends on individual basis, some people might not have as deep of a connection to their best friend.

My girlfriend IS my best friend so I would be PISSED at both of them for sleeping with each other equally. My girlfriend also happens...

to be my hand...

MIND FREAK! Are you ready?

Try to treat your best friends in a way so that they'd be most disappointed in you. Don't pick your lovers unless you'd be disappointed in them, imo.

So, both.
    Last edited by Confirm Deny; 2012-11-26 at 03:19 AM.

A friend of mine a few years ago was divorced by his wife, who then married his best friend a year later. He was more hurt by his best friend's betrayal.

I don't know, personally.

I think this one would depend on who you knew longer but in my case it would be my best friend. Seeing as how we have been friends for more than half our lives I trust them in this regard.

If however it did happen I would drop both in flash. After such a betrayal I don't think I could ever go back to the way things used to be.

Kinda depends which of them I'd known longer/better/trust more, as to which would be more of a slap in the face. But they'd still be equally guilty and I'd have an equally difficult time forgiving either.

Is it bad that I can't think of a bestfriend to use in this situation
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Isn't it, like, the same shit? I thought sex happens on a mutual basis.

10+ Year Old Account
    I snapped my best friend and my bf together - does that count? I drop kicked em both to the curb - and haven't spoken since (that was 12 years ago).

I hooked my crazy ex up with my best friend, they're now married with 4 kids.

Proximity is the #1 thing that leads to relationships, so keep you GF and BF isolated from each other and that shit will never happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering I've known my best friend for half my life and we tell eachother everything, so yeah if he'd betray me like that it would really hurt. Nothing I have to worry about though because i know him as well as I know myself, he'd never do it.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    No this is not some sad relationship story if that's what you were looking for. I was just listening to this song about a guy refusing to take back his ex because she slept with his best friend and it got me wondering. I just couldn't wrap my head around the idea of a person sleeping with their best friend's significant other. Which leads me to my question.....

-Would you be more hurt by your girlfriend/boyfriend sleeping with your best friend, or by your best friend sleeping with your significant other?
    Disrespect is bad as it is, so it wouldn't matter. I'd never speak to either of them again and I'd probably give him a trip to the hospital for good measure.

Deleted
    Hmmm...
    I actually would be quite thrilled by the possibility, having in account that my best friend is female

...as long as they don't decide to exclude me, it's all cool! XD

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be pissed at the bestfriend... mostly. Sexual relationships come and go. Friendships usually last far longer.

Since I've known my best friend for 20 years (since I was an infant), I would be more pissed at him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

My best friend is male, so I'd probably be more confused than anything if I found out my boyfriend was sleeping with him...

Definitely more upset with my Best friend. Relationships come and go but your friends , are supposed to, stay with you.

Is there no both option?
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8