Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Last edited by xindralol; 2012-12-08 at 12:58 PM.

I've seen and done plenty of the things you all mention and I started in TBC (I don't have any PvP titles, of course).
    English is not my first language, feel free to correct any mistake I may make.

Quote Originally Posted by Botaddict View Post
    Feat of strength with old pvp titles = instant proof.

The higher the rank the more proof that person played vanilla longer.
    This proves nothing, I played since release and I only bothered with Sergeant. The AV matches were to long, wish I had played to Knight atleast :P

Quote Originally Posted by proteen View Post

Oh wow, keybinds back in the vanilla days! People like you were quite rare

Quote Originally Posted by proteen View Post

Thanks to everyone who stood up to this extremely bitter person. It must have been that time of month...
    That's a fuckton of gold you had there, mate Though this has to be late vanilla? X-server BGs, BG-chat and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    I got guild kicked for dotting bosses during raid runs, several times....
    As a warlock, I was really happy the day they increased the debuff cap, no more mindless spamming shadowbolt...

As for proof, best chances are just to look at the old pvp tittles
    But couldn't you do a ten-thousand shadowbolt crit?
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Those are penis compensation device-sized parking spaces, man.

Hardly, I got WoW from my buddy for Christmas 2004 (that's 1 month short of the entire lifespan of vanilla) and played on his bloody PvP server from day 1 and still only have sergeant. Rank number only indicates their care for pvp.

To answer OP, you can go to your payment history on bnet and it will show all the way back to your first free month, if you don't have the characters from vanilla anymore, or any specific items.

Why would it matter anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    You just proved you didn't play in Vanilla because 10g to open UBRS was like paying 100k for a mage port today.
    And you just proved that you didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    And you just proved that you didn't.
    Besides the fact that ive been paid 400g for mage ports.

Mechagnome

No.....I got Master Sergeant on 2 of my characters and sergeant on a couple others. I didn't feel like dragging my ass for the "Officer Titles"

I've got a couple of CDs lying around with my screenshot archive on them from Classic and TBC.

So you can prove you were a classic player if you remember screenshots being in .tga format and needing a third party image viewer to look at them.
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Crucial M550 256GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/39345080

My first char, now named Duped, level 71 or 72 on kazzak I'm quite sure..

Also got Bloodguard title on him, so YES, I played during Vanilla...

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    This proves nothing, I played since release and I only bothered with Sergeant. The AV matches were to long, wish I had played to Knight atleast :P
    My warrior is Knight (well, Stone Guard now...) and tbh you didn't miss much haha.

I got to knight so I could get into the PvP room that required knight or higher.

My expectations? All the greatest PvPers on the server, hanging out in their exclusive club, sharing strategies, stories, etc.
    What was actually in there? Nothing. Absolutely nothing at all.

I went in once and stopped PvPing. Lord knows I wasn't going to spend the 22-24 hours a day of PvP required to get GM.

Wish I had at least made it to where I could transmog marshal gear, though...
    Your face when the Scoundrel is Gallagher.

Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Crucial M550 256GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

http://www.wowhead.com/item=28788/ta...-the-protector

This proves you were playing in vanilla, at least directly before BC was released. There was a quest chain at the dark portal opening event you could do to get this. Quest (and ability to obtain tabard) were removed. I still wear it regularly on my warrior.

You could always point anyone who doubts you to http://www.warcraftrealms.com . I don't know how it works if you've done server transfers and such, but you should be able to plug your character's name in there and get it to show past activity from the time you started playing. December 18, 2005 for me.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2012-12-08 at 06:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodenkrieg View Post
    My warrior is Knight (well, Stone Guard now...) and tbh you didn't miss much haha.

I got to knight so I could get into the PvP room that required knight or higher.

My expectations? All the greatest PvPers on the server, hanging out in their exclusive club, sharing strategies, stories, etc.
    What was actually in there? Nothing. Absolutely nothing at all.

I went in once and stopped PvPing. Lord knows I wasn't going to spend the 22-24 hours a day of PvP required to get GM.

Wish I had at least made it to where I could transmog marshal gear, though...
    Especially since the bug that made it accountwide

Quote Originally Posted by glycerethe View Post
    Atiesh, T3, T0.5, Corrupted Ashbringer etc, can ALL be collected in TBC, in fact, it was much easier to do so in TBC, you have the entire TBC expansion to get those items.

As for the Dark Portal events before TBC release, I didn't have a chance to log on because I was too busy with my school schedule, does that make me not a vanilla player?

The easiest way to prove that you are a vanilla player is simply check your FoS in you ach tab, anyone played in vanilla WILL have played some battlegrounds and earned themselves at least the lowest title.

High Warlord title are exclusive to people who grind it in groups with endless hours a day, 7 days a week, which I don't, so I end up with Champion and I'm content with it.

---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 03:30 PM ----------

Judging from your keybinds all the way to 0(might be even - and =) with auto-attack as 1(seriously if you leveled to 60 and raid with auto attack as 1, you are possibly one of the worst players ever existed), you must be a burden to this kill, luckily MC was easy because MC only needed 25~ capable people to do the job of 40.
    Didnt Druids have a skill where they needed to hit things to gain mana in vanilla ?

Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    Didnt Druids have a skill where they needed to hit things to gain mana in vanilla ?
    Think balance druids were able to do that if i remember right.

You can't and honestly all the newfags don't really care any more. Most of them starting playing in cata or wotlk and could care less if you're old school.