Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by z0phi3l View Post
    All that PLUS Exalted with the Hydraxian Waterlords, and if you played Vanilla you know that was hard to pull off
    That doesn't prove you played in Vanilla, though, since you can still get the rep now, and have always been able to grind it.

Quote Originally Posted by z0phi3l View Post
    All that PLUS Exalted with the Hydraxian Waterlords, and if you played Vanilla you know that was hard to pull off
    I can imagine...I was a big girls blouse and did that casually in wrath while farming for tier gear

WHEREVER I WANT AINT NO ONE GONNA DO NOTHIN ABOUT IT IMMA T-REX
    Quote Originally Posted by jaykaywhy View Post
    collector's edition: panda, diablo, mini-zergling
    You can buy an original CE even today if you're made of money, so that alone doesn't necessarily mean one played classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Botaddict View Post
    Um hello I got Warlord (rank 13) and quit PvPing. I got deranked all the way down to like Rank 4-5 when they locked out the ranks near the end of vanilla. I have my warlord title now. So yes...it was you got to keep your highest earned title (AFTER they reintroduced the titles)
    I stand corrected then. There must have been some point when you it was possible, because I have one toon (my highest rank) who ended up with a title two ranks below her highest earned (but it was the title I had when they removed the ability to earn them any longer)
    AbathurSnuggles: Blizzard Alpha Videos

For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaDarsithisRaduxArleeSimcaElysiaZaelsino

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Why does it even matter? Who cares? Your skill now is what matters.
    The OP cares. He didn't mention anything to do with skill or if being a vanilla player = better player. Why even reply?

When did they remove the level 50 class quests?

I still have my Ebon Mask and Enamored Water Spirit.

I imagine those, like Benediction, were removed pre-Cata Wrath patch but not positive.

Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post
    http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php

If you care about telling how old a character is.

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/36335446

Oldest guy I have left on my account, don't ask me why I deleted stuff when I was younger, I was stupid.

As for other stuff, only a few things like ash,asteish, the old epic mounts (tauren is only one i can think of), FoS PvP titles, think that is about it anymore.
    Not sure how much stock I'd put into Warcraftrealms.com... they still have some servers list as PVP that haven't been PVP since at least 2010.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal.

I never got to level 60. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    The OP cares. He didn't mention anything to do with skill or if being a vanilla player = better player. Why even reply?
    The ongoing obsession with account age is annoying since people use it both to discredit other players or lend weight to their own subjective claims. It is almost never relevant to discussion but people still act like it is super important.

So, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post

I imagine those, like Benediction, were removed pre-Cata Wrath patch but not positive.
    Looks like they were removed in Cata, since there are still relevant comments on those items as late as Wrath.

Blademaster
    Scarab Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post

I have a sneaky suspicion they didn't take much out of vanilla when BC hit - I guess this means most of the stuff around in vanilla was gettable in BC still

There were servers that hadn't opened the scarab gates even when BC was around but was the opening event still running? Could you still get http://www.wowwiki.com/Ahn%27Qiraj_War_Effort_Supplies after BC hit?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchor View Post
    You could mention the Nightmare Drakes ... only vanilla people know what you're talking about. :P (Most vanilla players probably even forgot all about them).
    Eranikus comes to mind, as do Ysondre, Lethon, Taerar and um Emeriss
    Last edited by Seranthor; 2012-11-26 at 03:55 AM.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal.

Quote Originally Posted by Banders View Post
    I have a sneaky suspicion they didn't take much out of vanilla when BC hit - I guess this means most of the stuff around in vanilla was gettable in BC still

There were servers that hadn't opened the scarab gates even when BC was around but was the opening event still running? Could you still get http://www.wowwiki.com/Ahn%27Qiraj_War_Effort_Supplies after BC hit?
    Yes, I think you're right.

And it was still in, but you had to transfer to a server that hadn't opened the gates yet.

I guess if you still have the old codex's that taught fort/paw/whatever you are probably pretty old, I still have those + some of the mats for buffing people on characters I haven't played since like BC.

Old PvP FoS, Old epic mounts(and FoS to go with it), something from the AQ event on a really old server, and something from the dark portal event.
    I have no morals or logic. fear me like you have feared no other.

I guess if you still have the old codex's that taught fort/paw/whatever you are probably pretty old, I still have those + some of the mats for buffing people on characters I haven't played since like BC.
    Those actually still drop. Of course they are grey items now but even if you had some banked from before the change, they turned grey.

If you remember the buff the lava flow behind Golemagg gave you.

Ahh the days when you had to farm AQ20 for new spell ranks :P

When did they stop dropping? I'd totally forgotten about them - I remember you could get upgrade books from AQ when BC was around...is that what you're meaning?

hey op uhh who cares?