Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    When did they remove the level 50 class quests?

I still have my Ebon Mask and Enamored Water Spirit.

I imagine those, like Benediction, were removed pre-Cata Wrath patch but not positive.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post
    http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php

If you care about telling how old a character is.

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/36335446

Oldest guy I have left on my account, don't ask me why I deleted stuff when I was younger, I was stupid.

As for other stuff, only a few things like ash,asteish, the old epic mounts (tauren is only one i can think of), FoS PvP titles, think that is about it anymore.
    Not sure how much stock I'd put into Warcraftrealms.com... they still have some servers list as PVP that haven't been PVP since at least 2010.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    I never got to level 60. LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    The OP cares. He didn't mention anything to do with skill or if being a vanilla player = better player. Why even reply?
    The ongoing obsession with account age is annoying since people use it both to discredit other players or lend weight to their own subjective claims. It is almost never relevant to discussion but people still act like it is super important.

So, that's why.

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post

I imagine those, like Benediction, were removed pre-Cata Wrath patch but not positive.
    Looks like they were removed in Cata, since there are still relevant comments on those items as late as Wrath.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Scarab Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post

I have a sneaky suspicion they didn't take much out of vanilla when BC hit - I guess this means most of the stuff around in vanilla was gettable in BC still

There were servers that hadn't opened the scarab gates even when BC was around but was the opening event still running? Could you still get http://www.wowwiki.com/Ahn%27Qiraj_War_Effort_Supplies after BC hit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchor View Post
    You could mention the Nightmare Drakes ... only vanilla people know what you're talking about. :P (Most vanilla players probably even forgot all about them).
    Eranikus comes to mind, as do Ysondre, Lethon, Taerar and um Emeriss
    Last edited by Seranthor; 2012-11-26 at 03:55 AM.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Banders View Post
    I have a sneaky suspicion they didn't take much out of vanilla when BC hit - I guess this means most of the stuff around in vanilla was gettable in BC still

There were servers that hadn't opened the scarab gates even when BC was around but was the opening event still running? Could you still get http://www.wowwiki.com/Ahn%27Qiraj_War_Effort_Supplies after BC hit?
    Yes, I think you're right.

And it was still in, but you had to transfer to a server that hadn't opened the gates yet.

| twitch | bsky
    |

I guess if you still have the old codex's that taught fort/paw/whatever you are probably pretty old, I still have those + some of the mats for buffing people on characters I haven't played since like BC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Old PvP FoS, Old epic mounts(and FoS to go with it), something from the AQ event on a really old server, and something from the dark portal event.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlizzardCS
    We're aware that some players are experiencing latency and server stability issues, and are investigating. Thanks for your patience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kena Lea
    @BlizzardCS not being able to connect to anything is a bit beyond latency dear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess if you still have the old codex's that taught fort/paw/whatever you are probably pretty old, I still have those + some of the mats for buffing people on characters I haven't played since like BC.
    Those actually still drop. Of course they are grey items now but even if you had some banked from before the change, they turned grey.

| twitch | bsky
    |

If you remember the buff the lava flow behind Golemagg gave you.

Deleted
    Ahh the days when you had to farm AQ20 for new spell ranks :P

When did they stop dropping? I'd totally forgotten about them - I remember you could get upgrade books from AQ when BC was around...is that what you're meaning?

10+ Year Old Account
    hey op uhh who cares?

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/3173735
    ^Holy shit blast from the past!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/Inert/simple
    ^Doesn't follow server xfers and such though, because this is the same toon. Also that specific character was on Draenor well into 70... which doesnt show.

Man that brings back memories Friends INC oh how I miss thee. Damn I'm gettin all emotional from the nostalgia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Botaddict View Post
    For people saying if you lost your title during 60 you didnt get it back...

Um hello I got Warlord (rank 13) and quit PvPing. I got deranked all the way down to like Rank 4-5 when they locked out the ranks near the end of vanilla. I have my warlord title now. So yes...it was you got to keep your highest earned title (AFTER they reintroduced the titles)
    Actually when they unlock titles you got a choice which title to keep

Quote Originally Posted by jd812 View Post
    hey op uhh who cares?
    They just wanted to know if there is proof that someone played during vanilla, that's all. But the whole not caring is asinine. If you don't care, why did you bother to reply? Moving a long would have been proof you don't care.

They still drop? Man I havent seen AQ 20 in like 5 years. Well you cant get the old mats for casting buffs though, so there is that I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.