Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    With this transmog set!

Super sexy...especially the tabard... Which one is that?

That looks like PvP gear...was that unobtainable after BC hit? I'm not a big PvPer so didn't take much note of those things

Deleted
    benediction staff should be enough, which i have on my priest

Quote Originally Posted by tibe View Post
    Quel'serrar. The original one, not the faggy revamped version.
    You could get that in both BC and Wrath.

---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 04:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    benediction staff should be enough, which i have on my priest
    You could also get this during BC and Wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Banders View Post

Isn't that the dark portal event? A few people have mentioned that and mainly the tabard acquired from the event.....If you're thinking of something different would love to hear which one it is

No this was the pre-Naxx event. Little undead invasions would pop up and you could get tokens from them to turn in for diff things. You could get BoP elixir thingies which would add +undead damage to your weapon and what not.
    Last edited by SamR; 2012-11-26 at 10:36 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Groot View Post
    If you remember the buff the lava flow behind Golemagg gave you.
    lol'd because I fell for it back in the day. ._.

Deleted
    Nothing I can think of beyond FoS PvP titles, which I luckily have. TBC is a whole lot easier to prove with T3, Atiesh, Amani War Bear and such.

Opening of the dark portal event and the tabbard with the /flex shame it looks crap and the fos for it pvp title and fos thats it rest u can get in tbc or still get
    Last edited by derp101; 2012-11-26 at 10:44 AM.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Scourge_Invasion

Here you go. Looks like the Blessed Wizard Oil was available in Wrath. So I guess the level 60 Undead Cleansing gloves are the only things that were vanilla-specific.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Super sexy...especially the tabard... Which one is that?

That looks like PvP gear...was that unobtainable after BC hit? I'm not a big PvPer so didn't take much note of those things
    The tabard is the Battle Tabard of the Defilers which requires you to be exalted with the Defilers (AB) and the set is the HWL set from classic. To be able to transmog the items you need to have acquired a certain rank in classic to purchase the 'replica' items from area 52 in netherstorm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derp101 View Post
    Opening of the dark portal event and the tabbard with the /flex shame it looks crap
    Lies.

Best tabard ingame - mines been a permanent fixture to my chest outside of when blizzards crappy tabard system forced me to equip rep ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Botaddict View Post
    Feat of strength with old pvp titles = instant proof.

The higher the rank the more proof that person played vanilla longer.
    Impyling everyone playing classic cared for pvp or actually could forget about their rl for month o get REAL high. BEcause thats what you had to do^^
    Or you just shared your acc which is probably the most common way to get past rank 11 back then.

Deleted
    knowledge of what a "ret bomb" was and why 2 broken daggers later doom lord kazzak was in for a surprise

Quote Originally Posted by derp101 View Post
    Opening of the dark portal event and the tabbard with the /flex shame it looks crap and the fos for it pvp title and fos thats it rest u can get in tbc or still get
    Ya...that's why I picked vanilla. I figured there was a lot of things that were still available in BC that it would be tricky to think of items from vanilla and vanilla only

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wrathblade View Post
    corrupted ashbringer?
    Obtainable throughout BC.

---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 12:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    knowledge of what a "ret bomb" was and why 2 broken daggers later doom lord kazzak was in for a surprise
    It was 'Reckoning bomb' or 'Reck bomb' never 'ret'.

Classic World of Warcraft has zero importance or relevance to today. If you played in Classic, that doesn't make you any more skilled or capable then those that started in Mists.

I started in Classic but I don't feel the need to prove it to anyone. I know I did, and I have good memories of those times.

Deleted
    the only way i can prove i did is my pvp title FoS. dark portal tabard i suppose you could use. i would say the vanilla CE pet, but you can still buy the CE online if you're willing to pay the price. and last one i can think of is the original epic mounts.

---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 11:32 AM ----------

Nice...that's a good one. I can't remember why I didn't get one at the time. Probably had not much clue about the event and was more interested in getting the cheap PvP gear at the time

yeah i never got it either, i was a total noob back then though.

10+ Year Old Account
    the tabard from the TBC launch event, old PVP titles,

Thank you for showing me this website, i'm not going to lie I got me kind of teary-eyed looking at my guild history...so many memories.

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/7286709

i have a window media player ,gom player etc.

2005/08/15 or what was the date, thats how you can prove it :P achivement system dates ftw.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO