Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Banders View Post
    Could you only get Corrupted Ashbringer in original WoW? I was a bit of a WoW beginner back then and didn't know much about it....You couldn't get it in BC when Naxx was still going?

And couldn't you have gotten Mini diablo from buying the Vanilla collectors edition anytime? I know people still sell the collectors editions on Ebay...I'm not sure about that but would be great to know

haha yeah you could if you dont mind paying stupid money, they go for a grand or more now the original collectors edition if unopened etc

Deleted
    http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/37784764 Here is one of my early chars. The only one i can find due to the unique name. Started playing 2005 tho.

Deleted
    This thread made me remember how dumb I was when I vendored my Amberseal Keeper back in BC, even now it would still be unique...

10+ Year Old Account
    Beyond it not meaning much, why would you need to prove this? If nobody is going to believe you, then you're wasting you breath beyond saying "yes I was".
    Exactly. I don't really care the slightest, but I've got Sergeant and private FoS on my 2 characters ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Botaddict View Post
    Feat of strength with old pvp titles = instant proof.

The higher the rank the more proof that person played vanilla longer.
    This. Any achievement for an old PvP title proofs this, as they were removed before BC hit (or when BC hit? At least they were no longer obtainable).

But I wouldn't say the higher the title the more proof he played. I only got Sergeant (the third title) because I simply wasn't that interested in PvP. xD

Deleted
    Achievement ofr killing Onyxia at Lvl60

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Feat of strength for old pvp titles, as people already said. Or just wowrealms data, account creation info..and so on!

I usually just link my old PvP title Feat of Strength, but that's only to people who say everyone who says they're from Vanilla is lying, etc. Lol.

XD I have 5 or 6 of them, after all.

I don't have the opening of the dark portal tabard, sadly. My sister hogged the computer for her own WoW account for like a week after BC released.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChapiChapo View Post
    Achievement ofr killing Onyxia at Lvl60
    Because that couldn't be done in BC?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    Or you just shared your acc which is probably the most common way to get past rank 11 back then.
    Sadly, quite true. The amount of hours you had to play to get R14 was brutal.

FoS PVP title is the HIGHEST you achieved, not the rank when BC dropped. I also don't remember being given an option of which to choose that I had achieved, I was auto-assigned the highest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Screenshot of your account billing, the first date you paid for is listed. Voila.
    Who cares that much anyway though ?

All the items iv'e vendored, disenchanted or simply deleted. That now are "special", shit happens I guess. Would be mad to keep them all anyway with such a limited bag and bank space we have had, it still isn't enough to keep everything that's awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Banders View Post
    I'm pretty sure you could have gotten that sneakily in BC by transferring servers with unopened gates...
    You could even get it in Wrath, the last sever you could transfer to and open the gate on was around the release of Ulduar, there was also another gate opening after that but it was locked to transfers at the time.

Also as some people have mentioned the Courrpted Ashbringer, you could get that in TBC fairly easily.

Tabard of the protector and battleground title feats of strength are probably some of only remaining legit methods of proving you played in vanilla, not that anyone should care about it.
    Last edited by mmocee72ac48eb; 2012-11-26 at 02:07 PM.

Deleted
    *transmog the vanilla warlord gear, not the replica one
    *original CE pets if you have them
    *http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/2900630 some website that keeps track like this
    *original pvp titles (failsafe)
    * ?
    Last edited by mmoc0600cd1985; 2012-11-26 at 01:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sektorx View Post
    transmog the vanilla warlord gear, not the replica one
    Except you can't, and that's the whole point of the replica gear, which is only obtainable if you had vanilla rank 6 (7?) or greater.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombra View Post
    Except you can't, and that's the whole point of the replica gear, which is only obtainable if you had vanilla rank 6 (7?) or greater.
    Looks like I just learned something.

Deleted
    Well, the only way I can prove it is this way I guess.

http://i.imgur.com/kD6qf.jpg

Deleted
    Mine is feat of strength pvp title and the marshal gear that i can buy with it i guess.

Deleted
    I also played in vanilla, now one my second account, don't see why it matters though, doesn't make me a better player,
    Intact on some classes I'm worse than someone just starting wow lol.