Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Plain striding for taurens. If you remember that you played during vanilla.
    I was alliance scum!

WHEREVER I WANT AINT NO ONE GONNA DO NOTHIN ABOUT IT IMMA T-REX
    Quote Originally Posted by glycerethe View Post
    Judging from your keybinds all the way to 0(might be even - and =) with auto-attack as 1(seriously if you leveled to 60 and raid with auto attack as 1, you are possibly one of the worst players ever existed), you must be a burden to this kill, luckily MC was easy because MC only needed 25~ capable people to do the job of 40.
    I think it's a pretty big reach to extrapolate from one silly, unnecessary keybind to "worst player ever."

And besides, there's no reason to pick on someone because of how they played eight years ago. The game was new, and you're looking at it through the lens of almost a decade of experience with the game. Whether we want to admit it or not, many of us were not very good then and probably all of us -- even the better classic players -- had laughable skills then compared to what we have now.

This was removed in beta and never went live.
    AbathurSnuggles: Blizzard Alpha Videos

For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaDarsithisRaduxArleeSimcaElysiaZaelsino

Actually that was beta and never made it live

Quote Originally Posted by bobyboucher View Post
    Actually that was beta and never made it live
    Bah, you guys beat me to it!

Scout title and I still have my Aqual Quintessence

Portaling people to karazhan
    3DS FC: 5172 - 0403 - 7277
    Pokemon Y Safari Steel Type (Feroseed, Forretess, Brozong)
    Bravely Default
    White Mage|XIV Stream

Uhh... you fought Onyxia in the SW keep?

Why would it matter? Having played in vanilla doesn't make you better and I don't consider it anything to brag about.

However, to answer your question in a complicated way, I got the Tabard of the Argent Dawn achievement the day WotlK came because I still had the tabard from 1.11 invasion event, I may be wrong but I believe the second invasion started a few days later (to be honest I was a bit pissed that they recycled it) so you can compare dates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Well I do have a penis attached to me as well but I dont know 'a lot' about it, I dont even know how it tastes. Maybe you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    knowledge of what a "ret bomb" was and why 2 broken daggers later doom lord kazzak was in for a surprise
    I think you mean "reck bomb"

A lot of the stuff people say you could only get in vanilla, could be gotten up to Wrath, after that, it's been removed or depending on the item, still available.

Anyways, my first toon: http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/13608258 Yea, wasn't good with the name, still have a horrible time with alts and whatnot.

Also http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/41128121 The same character as above, I transferred him early BC era to a friends server. I haven't touched him past 80 though.
    Last edited by Fabled; 2012-11-26 at 07:54 PM.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    A lot of the stuff people say you could only get in vanilla, could be gotten up to Wrath, after that, it's been removed or depending on the item, still available.

Anyways, my first toon: http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/13608258 Yea, wasn't good with the name, still have a horrible time with alts and whatnot.
    yeah warcraftrealms is probably the best proof after all
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Well I do have a penis attached to me as well but I dont know 'a lot' about it, I dont even know how it tastes. Maybe you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    Uhh... you fought Onyxia in the SW keep?
    I loved that event. I used to follow Bolvar whenever I saw the event starting.

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/4990391
    Last edited by romara; 2012-11-26 at 07:28 PM.

Argent Tabard, the original one. From the original Naxx opening event. Also the original epic mounts that got removed back in vanilla.

It was called Plainsrunning, and if you remember it you played in Alpha/Beta. Plainsrunning was removed before launch.

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/35365701

I havent played him in so long =( RIP Hasan and your ZG Fist Weapon Set w/ Tiger Proc.

Keyboard Turner
    Pretty safe way would also be to link one of these: Blood of Heroes (most people had no idea what they were for and spawned a brutal elite mob if they picked them up so they avoided them) , Consecrated Sharpening Stones (from the original Naxx launch) or Skull of Impending Doom (if you know, you know, if you don't, you didn't play in Vanilla).

Really though, old PvP titles are the best way. If you've even got Private or Scout it means you were at least around for part of Vanilla.

Also, the PvP ranks were messed up for a lot of people, I was a Commander and got lowered to Knight-Captain. Slot machine system ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by Oogzy View Post
    Achievements from only playing Vanilla, such as PvP titles. I only got Sergeant because right before they removed the PvP titles, I lost Stone Guard :[
    You're not a vanilla player. We didn't have any achievements in Vanilla.

I've played since Vanilla, but my original account got banned way back in BC. I don't really care if people don't think I played back then, I still have the fond memories and that's all I care about.

---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 01:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    You're a tard, they added Feats of Strength for having the old PvP titles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Mshaylle View Post
    Scout title and I still have my Aqual Quintessence
    Second the Aqual Quintessence! That was a strugle to get back in the days!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    I think you misunderstood what he meant.