Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Banders View Post
    Could you still get that in BC or did they remove the book when BC hit?

---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 10:17 AM ----------

Isn't that the dark portal event? A few people have mentioned that and mainly the tabard acquired from the event.....If you're thinking of something different would love to hear which one it is
    I could have sworn it was removed in BC, however seeing you're the 2nd person hitting the nail on it I might have been wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else remeber fishing for squid off azshara but you could only fish them in the winter... and then in the summer it hcanged to like summer bass or soemthing? Don't remeber them adding that after vanilla seasonal fish!

Another way to know if some one is from vanilla look at there youtube chanel or photobucket, imagedup wtv they use and look at old pictures / vids... if they got some like this then they were from vanilla!

If you don't knwo what this is...chances are... not vanilla! Check out those OG hunter marks!

O and guilty for autoattack as #1 keybind...then again back then I added skills as I got them and CLICKED everything... hell keyboard turnd with arrows, etc etc addons and keybinding were only something I started to do when I rolled my second toon the mage... before that I was alwasy laughing at addon users since each patch = entire UI broken for days... we didn't have auto updates days before on curse back then!
    Last edited by Odina; 2012-11-26 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wrathblade View Post
    corrupted ashbringer?
    Could still get that till the old naxx was removed which wasn't till wotlk. Someone in my old guild got it near the end of BC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyboucher View Post
    Anyone else remeber fishing for squid off azshara but you could only fish them in the winter... and then in the summer it hcanged to like summer bass or soemthing? Don't remeber them adding that after vanilla seasonal fish!
    Winter squid! Grilled Squid was my raid food in classic! I would fish it in Feralas.

I don't remember what the summer fish was or where you could catch it.

I think all the seasonal fish are still seasonal (same with the night/day ones), just no one cares about them anymore.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Vladinator View Post
    Doesn't seem to work if you've xrealmed since Vanilla... It only shows my character from mid BC onwards when I xrealmed to my current server.

I've still got the same character name but nobody with my characters name shows on my old server. I did race change mid wotlk from nelf to draenei but I had the search set to look for chars with my name of any race.

no way of knowing the player behind the account was only that the account was.

now i remember funny stories like the world first thunder fury went to a druid that could not even use it but the was with the BWL patch
    but for account showing only 3 are pvp FOS the BC event tabard and OG mount FOS all other could be gotten in bc too.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=22754

if you got one of these....you played Vanilla.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Why does it even matter? Who cares? Your skill now is what matters.
    yay sanity is to be found in this post !

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Welcome to classic warcraft. I can tell you didn't play just by the awe shown here, lol.

My first 60.. started dec. 7, 2004.
    http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/966358
    What this guy said, lol, I also raided like this on my shaman at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladinator View Post
    Lol i can remember you from Ironforge xD

Deleted
    you'll know what's up when I run past you in my warlord replica garment

Quote Originally Posted by Ghul View Post
    judging from your idiotic bashing of this poor guy you must be one of thosewho has not played vanilla, because we were all pretty much noobs back then.

proving that i played since vanilla? i could post a screenshot of when my subscription has started... easy.
    My idiotic bashing of this poor guy hurt your feelings as well? You must be just like him back then huh?

Seriously binding auto-attack as 1 from level 1 to raiding? Doesn't matter how noob you are you shouldn't have that? I took auto attack out since level one playing on my rogue?

How can you even 'enjoy' playing when you have auto attack keybinded as 1 and have your keys binded all the way to 0? click click click click click? How do you enjoy playing the game by torturing your mouse?

Please amaze me with some explanation, just because people like you and Proteen are ultra noobs back in vanilla doesn't make the entire world the same.

Deleted
    My character has grey hair. That's how people know I am a vanilla veteran.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/48055843

Hah, I took over a month getting from 40 to 60 the first time.

I had played around at low levels some prior to Mnevis, but I never really became a WoW player till around the BC release, and didn't really grow out of being a complete noob till sometime between Kara and SSC.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glycerethe View Post
    My idiotic bashing of this poor guy hurt your feelings as well? You must be just like him back then huh?

Seriously binding auto-attack as 1 from level 1 to raiding? Doesn't matter how noob you are you shouldn't have that? I took auto attack out since level one playing on my rogue?

How can you even 'enjoy' playing when you have auto attack keybinded as 1 and have your keys binded all the way to 0? click click click click click? How do you enjoy playing the game by torturing your mouse?

Please amaze me with some explanation, just because people like you and Proteen are ultra noobs back in vanilla doesn't make the entire world the same.
    Gosh, way to throw down the gauntlet over a casual discussion O.o
    Naftc, "Hunters are the cheapest class in game and when played right are more deadly than a train plowing through a field of bunnies covered in napalm"

Well I started off with a FOM nelf rogue in vanilla and leveled to 30, before quitting because the game was too cartoony and the character models were fugly. The only thing I enjoyed was warsong gulch. Quit until a bit before mid-TBC because I was finally able to play a pretty Belf race and once again picked FOM warlock. I think me actually admitting these things is proof enough.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glycerethe View Post

So people can only enjoy playing a game if you give them permission?

Go litter the star wars forum or something you piece of trash.

10+ Year Old Account
    The scarab lord title would do ...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Town Drunk View Post
    The scarab lord title would do ...lol
    You mean transferring into a new, empty server and get it all by yourself?

Yeah, so hard