Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    the non-epic ram mount would certainly count. I'm not sure if that's quite vanilla, but it's old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    only got the good ol' screenshots, altho i dont really much care if someone believes me being vanilla player or not, whats the point?
    (2nd account going and i guess the lvl 60 onyxia achi is only one to proof? cant remember others being offline)

/played of > 1000 days xD

Quote Originally Posted by glycerethe View Post
    My idiotic bashing of this poor guy hurt your feelings as well? You must be just like him back then huh?

Seriously binding auto-attack as 1 from level 1 to raiding? Doesn't matter how noob you are you shouldn't have that? I took auto attack out since level one playing on my rogue?

How can you even 'enjoy' playing when you have auto attack keybinded as 1 and have your keys binded all the way to 0? click click click click click? How do you enjoy playing the game by torturing your mouse?

Please amaze me with some explanation, just because people like you and Proteen are ultra noobs back in vanilla doesn't make the entire world the same.
    Not trying to revive a dead thread, but clearly this guy demands some explanation behind why I had Auto-Attack bound as my #1 key. My explanation? Why the heck not? There were not a plethora of spells back in vanilla, as I leveled I simply started throwing them on my action bar, and I got used to it. So used to it that by the time I was level 60 I was able to effectively fulfill my healing/dps duties with my crappily-setup action bars. Know what's even better? I carried this same. exact. technique. into the month leading up to BC's release when I went feral. Please do not smite me down. And please don't cry too much when you see what I STILL had bound to my #1 key.

Thanks to everyone who stood up to this extremely bitter person. It must have been that time of month...

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    umm date the account created would be obvious
    /thread.

If you are just wanting to prove you played, this is as far as you need to go.

GM/HW, Scarab lord, all that other stuff you're just turning it into a dick waving competition.

---------- Post added 2012-12-08 at 04:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PatB View Post
    Even though I didn't play in Vanilla, could I say I did? Since I have one of the original epic mounts
    If you didn't play vanilla, and you have an unarmored epic mount? Nah I'd keep that to yourself in game. Buying/sharing accounts is relatively frowned upon.
    Your face when the Scoundrel is Gallagher.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I still have my old hunter with rhok'delar and the staff in addition to the old title along with the fact hes level 60 too if anything I'll just show you the date of my account haha
    Last edited by Resentful; 2012-12-08 at 04:10 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by proteen View Post
    Not trying to revive a dead thread, but clearly this guy demands some explanation behind why I had Auto-Attack bound as my #1 key. My explanation? Why the heck not? There were not a plethora of spells back in vanilla, as I leveled I simply started throwing them on my action bar, and I got used to it. So used to it that by the time I was level 60 I was able to effectively fulfill my healing/dps duties with my crappily-setup action bars. Know what's even better? I carried this same. exact. technique. into the month leading up to BC's release when I went feral. Please do not smite me down. And please don't cry too much when you see what I STILL had bound to my #1 key.

Thanks to everyone who stood up to this extremely bitter person. It must have been that time of month...
    oh man that screenshot throws me back.

I like all those small numbers we can see on there. I fucking hate 6 digit numbers flying around everywhere nowadays. I mean the old days are over, sure, but reset those damn numbers already...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodenkrieg View Post
    /thread.

If you are just wanting to prove you played, this is as far as you need to go.

GM/HW, Scarab lord, all that other stuff you're just turning it into a dick waving competition.

---------- Post added 2012-12-08 at 04:07 AM ----------

If you didn't play vanilla, and you have an unarmored epic mount? Nah I'd keep that to yourself in game. Buying/sharing accounts is relatively frowned upon.

They only differ by the buff name anyway ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Why does it even matter? Who cares? Your skill now is what matters.
    What are you talking about? THE WHOLE GAME IS ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU'VE BEEN AROUND, THIS IS EVERYTHING! People still call me a newbie because I started on WotLK.

Deleted
    I surely didnt start in vanilla.

But sure as hell i started in classic WoW.

Darn those day of refreshing my pala's command seal every freaking judgement ...

Brrr.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Botaddict View Post
    Feat of strength with old pvp titles = instant proof.

The higher the rank the more proof that person played vanilla longer.
    I have to go with this.
    But highest rank proves you played way too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancaspe View Post
    I paid 10g to get a Guildmate to unlock UBRS. That proves I played in Nilla
    You just proved you didn't play in Vanilla because 10g to open UBRS was like paying 100k for a mage port today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    You just proved you didn't play in Vanilla because 10g to open UBRS was like paying 100k for a mage port today.
    No it wasn't. A stack of 5 mana potions were like 5g on the AH.

Last edited by xindralol; 2012-12-08 at 12:58 PM.

I've seen and done plenty of the things you all mention and I started in TBC (I don't have any PvP titles, of course).

15+ Year Old Account

This proves nothing, I played since release and I only bothered with Sergeant. The AV matches were to long, wish I had played to Knight atleast :P

Deleted

Oh wow, keybinds back in the vanilla days! People like you were quite rare

That's a fuckton of gold you had there, mate Though this has to be late vanilla? X-server BGs, BG-chat and all.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenthovind View Post
    We were created by the biblical God.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenthovind View Post
    There's as much evidence for Santa as for darwinian evolution.
    The irony

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    I got guild kicked for dotting bosses during raid runs, several times....
    As a warlock, I was really happy the day they increased the debuff cap, no more mindless spamming shadowbolt...

As for proof, best chances are just to look at the old pvp tittles
    But couldn't you do a ten-thousand shadowbolt crit?

Hardly, I got WoW from my buddy for Christmas 2004 (that's 1 month short of the entire lifespan of vanilla) and played on his bloody PvP server from day 1 and still only have sergeant. Rank number only indicates their care for pvp.

To answer OP, you can go to your payment history on bnet and it will show all the way back to your first free month, if you don't have the characters from vanilla anymore, or any specific items.