Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Jumping into the fire a little quickly there sunshine. Zelkor already call it that the mantid reminded him of the zerg. Pandaren isn't a fresh idea but something thats been around since WC3 era so over a decade ago.

Mists might have some origanal concepts, but many are cut and paste from other projects. So try again.
    Zelkor is the only person who thinks the Mantid and Zerg are the same. Read up other people's posts and the Lich King is more like the zerg.
    Pandaren were barely known back then. All we knew about them were that they loved adventure, brews, and lived on a Island.
    Where did the idea Mogu come from? Or the Sha? Vermin? Grated they are similar to Kobolds but are unalike at the same time.

So other than one guy thinking Mantid are zerg, what other concepts are "cut and paste from other projects"? In MoP of coarse.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Jumping into the fire a little quickly there sunshine. Zelkor already call it that the mantid reminded him of the zerg. Pandaren isn't a fresh idea but something thats been around since WC3 era so over a decade ago.

Mists might have some origanal concepts, but many are cut and paste from other projects. So try again.
    And none of this is necessarily a bad thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin