enhancement worth it?

Well i thinking to make shaman enhancement but i dont know if is a good calss for pvp so i hope community can answer my question and why is good or bad.

Depends on what you like. What specs have you played before, and which did you enjoy the most?

10+ Year Old Account
    Enhance is in an alright place for pvp, as per usual pop cd's and tunnel with a warrior for that 2.2k spamming purge.
    Good old skill.
    Last edited by scvd; 2012-11-26 at 03:18 AM.

Enh sham being my main i would have to say no. We're better than cata but compared to every other melee other than monks we're subpar. Come 5.1 our only self heals will be nurfed and totems will count as spells when silenced. If you want it to just have fun in pvp then by all means lvl one, i love my enh sham no matter how viable it is.

well i started my enh shaman its lvl 20 now goblin =D

Depends what your current size is and whether or not you feel you need to increase it for the extra attention you appear to crave. Although if you do go too large you will endup having back problems.

Levelled one to 90 recently, pretty fun with the main problem being warrior CD's. Apparently they were better in cata, but they seem okay now.

hahahahaha

---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 03:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Solarshot View Post
    Depends what your current size is and whether or not you feel you need to increase it for the extra attention you appear to crave. Although if you do go too large you will endup having back problems.
    hahahhaa. yes!
    Arena Master Elemental Shaman
    Maeros@Illidan
    http://www.twitch.tv/chroniclinex
    http://www.youtube.com/chroniclinex