Page 1 of 2
LastLast

1v2 frost mage arena commentary

hope you guys like it a 1v2 against a ww monk and ret pal! Also this is my first commentary so take it easy ._. Have a great day guys!
    cant link video yet so go to my channel!
    channel: AdrenalizeWoW

Lol.... "lucky 40k icelance" good 1 m8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIieSVWSCAM&feature=plcp

Here I posted the link for you. If anyone is to lazy to look it up.

thanks a ton man(:

Your definition of 1v2 is different from how i'd define it: your partner wasn't dc'd from the start or didn't accept the arena queue, and even though he didn't do much, the enemy team did use all their cds on him.

Aside from that, kinda painful to watch. Clicking off Ice Block, and clicking your pvp trinket made me cringe, along with hearing quotes like "I dont know what that ability is...".

Just seemed like a shameless reach for youtube views.
    Last edited by mmmmmmmBacon; 2012-11-26 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmmmmmBacon View Post
    Your definition of 1v2 is different from how i'd define it: your partner wasn't dc'd from the start or didn't accept the arena queue, and even though he didn't do much, the enemy team did use all their cds on him.

Aside from that, kinda painful to watch. Clicking off Ice Block, and clicking your pvp trinket made me cringe, along with hearing quotes like "I dont know what that ability is...".

Just seemed like a shameless reach for youtube views.
    I'm sure seeing me click off IB and my trinket did make you cringe makes me cringe as well. The only reason is because I had them bound to a 7 button mouse which had broken so I had to use a stock mouse. Sorry that you didn't enjoy

Deleted
    such a cute video, I can't even be asked making vids at 2400, why is 1500 special

yeah its very sad that awful playing clickers are able to suceed only because they play a retard broken class.
    U dont even know tha abilities of your own class, mr backpaddle mage.
    And it is very sad that there are people in this world who feel like they should be bragging about this. .golfclap.
    from someone whos green equipped mage alt is at 1800 rating.

Wow what a nasty replies: how to enforce the image of pvpers being retarded elitist that spend their time ganking others - or in this case, bashing others - 'cause they can. This guy just had some fun on his mage, and thought he'd share with the rest of the world. I don't see the harm of it, and I definitely don't see why you have to be mean about it. Frustrated in your daily life maybe? Is it so hard to post real, constructive, criticism instead of bashing someone? I'm looking at you, "holofernes".

Dear OP ~ Please ignore the trolls! Keep making videos bro, have fun with it & never mind the haters. Haters gone hate. It's the only thing they are good at.

Deleted
    Everyone who's played this game for some time should know exactly what's coming if you post a PvP video of yourself clicking/backpedaling. Most, if not all 'feedback' will just be flaming about you being a clicker. No offense meant, but that's the way it is.

P.S. Didn't watch the video, too tired atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friyn View Post
    Everyone who's played this game for some time should know exactly what's coming if you post a PvP video of yourself clicking/backpedaling. Most, if not all 'feedback' will just be flaming about you being a clicker. No offense meant, but that's the way it is.

P.S. Didn't watch the video, too tired atm.
    be happy u didnt watch the video, complete waste of time...its not a 1v2 like he states and on top of that its against 1200 players...

Good win op that must have been pretty exciting

That was really good team the pally double freedom'd the monk before anyone even got near him lol

That pala fucked up so much used trinket on frost nova.... used all of CD's at once instead of stacking them. He didn't used Stunn/blind or even racial silence. He bubbled frost nova i think and didn't heal monk a bit. He's using Execution sentence which he used once or twice ( not very good talent especilly with 5.1. As ppl mentioned he used BoP against a caster... All in all that pala was very bad and he didn't used his cd's for 2nd. 1v2 is considered you soloing 2 ppl from start

I don't understand why people are saying backpedal cause I didn't? I understand that I clicked off block. And clicked trinket, and nova but that is IT. Also on top of that, my 5 button mouse which was bound to those block, trink, my two novas and cancelling block was broken at the time. Take it easy guys. Seriously IT IS A GAME

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    yeah its very sad that awful playing clickers are able to suceed only because they play a retard broken class.
    U dont even know tha abilities of your own class, mr backpaddle mage.
    And it is very sad that there are people in this world who feel like they should be bragging about this. .golfclap.
    from someone whos green equipped mage alt is at 1800 rating.
    sure you do a green geared mage at 1800 rating only if you did set up arena games so your most likely a lame lier.

i think people can do quite well as clickers to if they learn how to handle it just that learning keybinds makes it easier to react faster.

Deleted
    Commented on the video. Pretty much sums everything up.

Rule of thumb - Don't be an ass if you aren't very good yourself. It's fine to call people newbies or such if you're some amazing player or something...but when watching this..it's painful. It's like when a kid makes fun of another kid for being a kid...just not right. :x

Quote Originally Posted by nemerus View Post
    sure you do a green geared mage at 1800 rating only if you did set up arena games so your most likely a lame lier.

i think people can do quite well as clickers to if they learn how to handle it just that learning keybinds makes it easier to react faster.
    No, clickers can't do well. You will never see a Gladiator level Clicker. You'll probably never see a Challenger level clicker, outside of completely OP fotm comps. Clickers are bad. Period.
    Last edited by Yoshimiko; 2012-11-27 at 03:37 AM.

Not trying to hate on the video, but both you and the pally you fought had no idea that BoP should NEVER be used in a 1v1 against a mage because not only does it do nothing to prevent non-physical damage (ie all of your magical damage), but it can be SPELLSTOLEN, which you should have immediately done when you saw he had made a big mistake in using it.