Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    BEEF then chicken then pork then fish.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Beef > Chicken/Turkey > Fish > Pork

Never been a fan of fish or pork and almost never order that at restaurants or when I cook for myself.

And Turkey and Chicken are too similar to really say if one or the other is better. I can recognize the difference, but eh, they're tied.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Chicken (Love chicken, so yummy)
    Beef
    Fish
    Pork (Hate pork a lot)

Fish, Pork, Chicken, Beef.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ask View Post
    I'd rather eat real food.
    Meat is the only real food. Rabbits eat salad.

On topic:

Beef first, rest are pretty even actually. Depends on the piece of the animal used. Pork has some very good stuff but also the opposite. Chicken is very good occasionally, but it's not very tasty so I'd rather not have it too often. Sort of same with fish as with pork, there are so many fish in the sea and some of them are very good, while other are not.

10+ Year Old Account
    None! Potatoes

Fish
    and no meat at all...

Always fish, I don't eat much meat generally though.

Depends how each are cooked, though fish will always be last on the list, if it's on the list at all. The seafood I actually like is extremely limited, and the methods of preparation for said seafood that I like are even fewer.

I tend to prefer poultry and fish for health reasons, but damn I love biting into a juicy steak every now and then. Ham is one of my favorites for taste but it's annoying to trim the fat at times. I'm looking forward to my uncle's pozole at the family's New Year's Eve party, and it has nice chunks of pork loin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Deleted
    fish = beef >>> chicken >>>>>>>>>>>> pork. can't even understand how one can like pork

but i can live entirely without meat (what i usually do), fish would be harder but still no real problem...

10+ Year Old Account
    Beef will always be number #1.

Ain't nothing like a perfectly done steak.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    I won't take any meat to my mouth after i saw how vietnams prepared a dog for a meal.

Beef = Fish > Chicken > ... > Pork.

Pork is ew.

chicken>fish>pork>beef

I can only really stomach pork when it's bacon, and beef when it's slow-cooked. Something to fix the awful texture.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.