Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Why hate on bots for? They're good these days. (screenshot lol)

Was watching a movie with my girlfriend when I heard the achievement sound pop up from my botting PC.

I went to check it and I saw the bot got wrecking ball hahahha.

And you say bots are useless? cmon brah, my bot is better than 90% of the players in the BGs.

It often tops damage in most games, but it dies because it's never afraid and always goes in head first...but it was skillful enough to outplay real people enough to get wrecking ball.

If it was me actually playing, I'd have been alt-tabbed 90% of the time, at least my bot doesn't go afk.

So... you say that a bot plays better than you? God you must suck then.

10+ Year Old Account
    inb4 close and ban...

though consider, if I hacked the game and gave myself a .kill command, I'd probably be doing much better than most people in PvP as well. And everyone would love me, right?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    So... you say that a bot plays better than you? God you must suck then.
    My bot plays better as in...I'd be doing other things like watching youtube or playing another game alt-tabbed if I wasn't botting...therefore not doing anything in the BG....but my bot actually plays because the bot doesn't understand bordem of grinding levels in BGs on alts.

Cheers botbrah.

Quote Originally Posted by Botaddict View Post
    My bot plays better as in...I'd be doing other things like watching youtube or playing another game alt-tabbed if I wasn't botting...therefore not doing anything in the BG....but my bot actually plays because the bot doesn't understand bordem of grinding levels in BGs on alts.

Cheers botbrah.
    If you are watching youtube videos then just log off or stand afk in Org/SW. I find botters quite pathetic, they are worse than the scrubs who wan't everything delivered on a silver platter. You sir, are a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Cheers botbrah.
    Lol, pathetic botter is bad. What's new?

honestly I'm glad to see that botting technology progressed to the point they are decent team mates. It won't stay the complains because people will still think their shit ass team is full of botters when they've given up and just hit spacebar at the GY, but it means that the dude who gets the wrecking ball is reliable, whether it's an actual player or just a bot.
    Unf - Night Watch - Pagle

Consider the ocean waves, and how the moon's force guides them this way and that across the earth's surface. Human life is an insane coincidence. We are an instance of the universe becoming conscious of itself, yes, old news but always worth review.

If you are watching youtube videos then just log off or stand afk in Org/SW. I find botters quite pathetic, they are worse than the scrubs who wan't everything delivered on a silver platter. You sir, are a pathetic excuse for a human being.

WoW... why do you need to post a picture of yourself? That is just disgusting.

WoW... why do you need to post a picture of yourself? That is just disgusting.

It's actually what I imagine you being like. Considering you take your gaming that seriously enough. You probably put botters in the same category as child molesters don't you?

Time to get into the real world brah, no one cares.

Judging by your reaction to this thread you prob haven't left your basement so you have this warped view of reality. IE thinking botting is actually that bad that it affects you personally enough to the point where it makes you angry in real life.

Lmao at your 1st world problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, I hate people who bot. Can't understand why you would make your PC play your game for you. It doesn't take that long to get all the honor gear you need from BG's. And bots really do suck in BG's. Saw a bot rogue that Ambushed hordes, and then just stood there, doing nothing untill killed. Some bots might have most dmg done, but that's not all that useful in when your objective is to do something else entirely. Also, how do you know your bot wasn't killing other bots, the useless kind that usually just stand there after 1 ability? It's not unheard of that WSG has 10 bots on the other faction, making the whole match miserable experience.
    Last edited by Santti; 2012-11-26 at 09:04 AM.

It's actually what I imagine you being like. Considering you take your gaming that seriously enough. You probably put botters in the same category as child molesters don't you?

Judging by your reaction to this thread you prob haven't left your basement so you have this warped view of reality. IE thinking botting is actually that bad that it affects you personally enough to the point where it makes you angry in real life.

Lmao at your 1st world problems.
    For the record i am sitting in college right now, most likely getting a higher education than you will ever be able to. Second, i watch a child molester as a criminal, and even comparing the 2 makes you only look even more stupid. And i never said that botting makes me angry, i simply find the people who do it pathetic. To be honest i feel sorry for you, since you with your mindset, most likely will never accomplish anything worthwhile in your entire life.

For the record i am sitting in college right now, most likely getting a higher education than you will ever be able to. Second, i watch a child molester as a criminal, and even comparing the 2 makes you only look even more stupid. And i never said that botting makes me angry, i simply find the people who do it pathetic. To be honest i feel sorry for you, since you with your mindset, most likely will never accomplish anything worthwhile in your entire life.
    HAHAHHA. Botting in a video game = never accomplishing anything in REAL LIFE? hahahha. Good one...made me laugh.

Because botting for 100 hours a week while spending time doing other things that actually matter in life is worse than actually sitting there playing for 100 hours by hand ignoring other things in life?

lmao...your jimmes are so rustled right now...so obvious when you try to act all righteous over a video game on the internet...typical neckbeard nerd only take that internet that seriously.

I salute you botaddict

I myself only use botting to make gold

if i had a good quality bot like yours..i might actually consider buying it

I thought you were posting a picture of yourself also...

---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 04:08 AM ----------

HAHAHHA. Botting in a video game = never accomplishing anything in REAL LIFE? hahahha. Good one...made me laugh.

Because botting for 100 hours a week while spending time doing other things that actually matter in life is worse than actually sitting there playing for 100 hours by hand ignoring other things in life?

lmao...your jimmes are so rustled right now...so obvious when you try to act all righteous over a video game on the internet...typical neckbeard nerd only take that internet that seriously.
    Oof, blizz can use your screenshots to see your account info. Good luck, buddy.

Can someone please do the trick and let us know this guys name and server?
    Last edited by iamthedevil; 2012-11-26 at 09:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    except people apparently do care.

doing other things irl does indeed matter, i can agree on that point.
    but resorting to botting to make other peoples day crap is also pathetic.

i also thought you posted a pic of yourself laughing at the quoted statement....
    glad i wasn't the only one.

do stuff irl + don't bot = winning.

doing what you do = idiotic.
    Last edited by Christan; 2012-11-26 at 09:11 AM.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNationGamer View Post
    I salute you botaddict

I myself only use botting to make gold

if i had a good quality bot like yours..i might actually consider buying it
    Its worth it man...I usually have 1 account leveling characters through BGS and another account farming minerals and herbs.

Been doing it for a few years now. Since I started botting got so much time to do things...got social event to get to? Put on that bot.....Got work? Put on that bot....Got gym? put on that bot. Spending time with friends/family or the missus? put on that bot.

Who cares if you get banned, takes a few dollars to rebuy WoW and go back to botting lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post

[/COLOR]

Oof, blizz can use your screenshots to see your account info. Good luck, buddy.

Can someone please do the trick and let us know this guys name and server?
    or just repost pic on us forums

Deleted
    At least OP is using a good combat routine for his bot that actually might help his team win, there are those bots out there which comes with a anti-afk jump script and I can imagine how painful it would be to have your team consist of 80% of those :/

About Blizzard tracking screenshots (which is retarded, really) here's the solution to that:

Type: /console SET screenshotQuality "10" which will set the quality of your screenshots to the maximum and create screenshots that do not include the watermark.
    Last edited by mmocf94708a214; 2012-11-26 at 09:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is some pretty good baiting.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.